Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to E tag
- Suitable for: ICC, ELISA, WB, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 E tag 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to E tag
经测试应用适用于: ICC, ELISA, WB, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Synthetic peptide: GAPVPYPDPLEPR conjugated to KLH.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3397 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Antibody specificity was verified by ELISA against the peptide conjugated to BSA (GAPVPYPDPLEPR-BSA). A 1/10,000 dilution of the antibody gave an O.D. = 1.0 in a 15 minute reaction. Appropriate specificity controls were run.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/3000.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab171870 - Rabbit polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
相关性E tag is a peptide epitope tag, sequence GAPVPYPDPLEPR.
- E epitope tag antibody
- GAPVPYPDPLEPR epitope tag antibody
- GAPVPYPDPLEPR tag antibody
ab3397 staining E tag in cultured human HUVEC cells by Immunocytochemistry. Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with 0.5% Triton x100 and blocking with 1% BSA was done for 45 minutes at 250C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100: in 1% BSA/PBS) for 16 hours at 4°C. An FITC-conjugated donkey polyclonal to rabbit IgG was used at dilution at 1/200 as secondary antibody.
ab3397 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Chekli Y et al. Visualizing the dynamics of exported bacterial proteins with the chemogenetic fluorescent reporter FAST. Sci Rep 10:15791 (2020). PubMed: 32978420
- Zhao L et al. Intrabody against prolyl hydroxylase 2 promotes angiogenesis by stabilizing hypoxia-inducible factor-1a. Sci Rep 9:11861 (2019). PubMed: 31413262
- Mont S et al. Accumulation of isolevuglandin-modified protein in normal and fibrotic lung. Sci Rep 6:24919 (2016). IF . PubMed: 27118599
- Chavanayarn C et al. Humanized-single domain antibodies (VH/VHH) that bound specifically to Naja kaouthia phospholipase A2 and neutralized the enzymatic activity. Toxins (Basel) 4:554-67 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22852068
- Leotoing L et al. A20-binding inhibitor of nuclear factor-kappaB (NF-kappaB)-2 (ABIN-2) is an activator of inhibitor of NF-kappaB (IkappaB) kinase alpha (IKKalpha)-mediated NF-kappaB transcriptional activity. J Biol Chem 286:32277-88 (2011). IP . PubMed: 21784860
- Chen TT et al. Anchorage of VEGF to the extracellular matrix conveys differential signaling responses to endothelial cells. J Cell Biol 188:595-609 (2010). PubMed: 20176926
- Lampugnani MG et al. Vascular endothelial cadherin controls VEGFR-2 internalization and signaling from intracellular compartments. J Cell Biol 174:593-604 (2006). PubMed: 16893970