Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Dynamin 3
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Dynamin 3 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Dynamin 3
经测试应用适用于: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Primary antibody说明The dynamins are a family of 100 kDa GTPases transcribed from at least three separate genes. At least four mRNA splice variants for each dynamin have been described. Dynamins contain several conserved regions including the conserved, amino-terminal GTPase domain, a centrally located membrane-binding plekstrin homology domain (PHD), and a coiled-coil region located in front of a proline-rich domain (PRD). The PRD is thought to mediate interactions between dynamin and numerous other cellular proteins. Dynamin 1 is expressed exclusively in neurons, Dynamin 2 is ubiquitously expressed, and Dynamin 3 is thought to be restricted to expression in the brain, testis, heart, and lung. The dynamins participate in the cellular process of clathrin-mediated and fluid-phase endocytosis.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3458 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. By Western blot, this antibody detects an ~100 kDa protein representing Dynamin 3 from HeLa cell lysate.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 4 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
功能Microtubule-associated force-producing protein involved in producing microtubule bundles and able to bind and hydrolyze GTP. Most probably involved in vesicular trafficking processes, in particular endocytosis.
序列相似性Belongs to the TRAFAC class dynamin-like GTPase superfamily. Dynamin/Fzo/YdjA family.
Contains 1 dynamin-type G (guanine nucleotide-binding) domain.
Contains 1 GED domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
细胞定位Cytoplasm. Cytoplasm, cytoskeleton. Microtubule-associated.
- Information by UniProt
- testicular dynamin antibody
- testicular antibody
- DNM 3 antibody
Western blot of Dynamin 3 on rat liver extract using ab3458.
ab3458 (4µg/ml) staining Dynamin 3 in human brain cerebellum using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus). Using this protocol there is strong staining of nuclear/cytoplasmic compartments within the white matter region
Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffer citrate pH 6.1 in a DAKO PT link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected with Dako envision flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that, for manual staining, optimization of primary antibody concentration and incubation time is recommended. Signal amplification may be required.
ICC/IF image of ab3458 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab3458, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab3458 被引用在 9 文献中.
- Ding W et al. Osteopontin deficiency ameliorates Alport pathology by preventing tubular metabolic deficits. JCI Insight 3:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29563333
- Li Y et al. Transcriptomes of cochlear inner and outer hair cells from adult mice. Sci Data 5:180199 (2018). PubMed: 30277483
- Gu C et al. Dynamin 3 suppresses growth and induces apoptosis of hepatocellular carcinoma cells by activating inducible nitric oxide synthase production. Oncol Lett 13:4776-4784 (2017). PubMed: 28599479
- Zhang Z et al. DNM3 Attenuates Hepatocellular Carcinoma Growth by Activating P53. Med Sci Monit 22:197-205 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26784388
- Hyndman KA et al. Dynamin activates NO production in rat renal inner medullary collecting ducts via protein-protein interaction with NOS1. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 301:F118-24 (2011). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 21490139
- Wang W et al. Distinct Functional Effects for Dynamin 3 During Megakaryocytopoiesis. Stem Cells Dev : (2011). ICC/IF . PubMed: 21671749
- Xin X et al. Kalirin12 interacts with dynamin. BMC Neurosci 10:61 (2009). WB ; Human, Rat . PubMed: 19534784
- Mettlen M et al. Endocytic accessory proteins are functionally distinguished by their differential effects on the maturation of clathrin-coated pits. Mol Biol Cell 20:3251-60 (2009). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 19458185
- Liu YW et al. Isoform and splice-variant specific functions of dynamin-2 revealed by analysis of conditional knock-out cells. Mol Biol Cell 19:5347-59 (2008). WB, ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 18923138