Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Dynamin 1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Non human primates
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3456 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 97 kDa).|
功能Microtubule-associated force-producing protein involved in producing microtubule bundles and able to bind and hydrolyze GTP. Most probably involved in vesicular trafficking processes. Involved in receptor-mediated endocytosis.
序列相似性Belongs to the dynamin family.
Contains 1 GED domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
细胞定位Cytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Microtubule-associated.
- Information by UniProt
- B dynamin antibody
- D100 antibody
- DNM 1 antibody
ab3456 被引用在 9 文献中.
- Ivanova D et al. CtBP1-Mediated Membrane Fission Contributes to Effective Recycling of Synaptic Vesicles. Cell Rep 30:2444-2459.e7 (2020). PubMed: 32075774
- Priya R et al. Activity Regulates Cell Death within Cortical Interneurons through a Calcineurin-Dependent Mechanism. Cell Rep 22:1695-1709 (2018). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29444424
- Patel A et al. RCAN1 links impaired neurotrophin trafficking to aberrant development of the sympathetic nervous system in Down syndrome. Nat Commun 6:10119 (2015). Mouse . PubMed: 26658127
- Zhang C et al. Screening and identification of dynamin-1 interacting proteins in rat brain synaptosomes. Brain Res 1543:17-27 (2014). IP ; Rat . PubMed: 24211660
- Tinelli E et al. Muscle-specific function of the centronuclear myopathy and Charcot-Marie-Tooth neuropathy-associated dynamin 2 is required for proper lipid metabolism, mitochondria, muscle fibers, neuromuscular junctions and peripheral nerves. Hum Mol Genet 22:4417-29 (2013). PubMed: 23813975
- Hyndman KA et al. Dynamin activates NO production in rat renal inner medullary collecting ducts via protein-protein interaction with NOS1. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 301:F118-24 (2011). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 21490139
- Xin X et al. Kalirin12 interacts with dynamin. BMC Neurosci 10:61 (2009). WB ; Human, Rat . PubMed: 19534784
- Chardonnet S et al. Large-scale study of phosphoproteins involved in long-term potentiation in the rat dentate gyrus in vivo. Eur J Neurosci 27:2985-98 (2008). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 18588538
- Liu YW et al. Isoform and splice-variant specific functions of dynamin-2 revealed by analysis of conditional knock-out cells. Mol Biol Cell 19:5347-59 (2008). PubMed: 18923138