Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [hDAT-NT] to Dopamine Transporter
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Dopamine Transporter 一抗
描述大鼠单克隆抗体[hDAT-NT] to Dopamine Transporter
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human
Fusion protein corresponding to Dopamine Transporter aa 1-66 (N terminal).
- IHC-P: Mouse brain tissue.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: PBS, 0.81% Sodium chloride, 0.16% Sodium phosphate, 0.02% Potassium chloride, 0.04% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5990 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
功能Amine transporter. Terminates the action of dopamine by its high affinity sodium-dependent reuptake into presynaptic terminals.
疾病相关Defects in SLC6A3 are the cause of dystonia-parkinsonism infantile (DYTPRI) [MIM:613135]. It is a neurodegenerative disorder characterized by infantile onset of parkinsonism and dystonia. Other neurologic features include global developmental delay, bradikinesia and pyramidal tract signs.
序列相似性Belongs to the sodium:neurotransmitter symporter (SNF) (TC 2.A.22) family. SLC6A3 subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- DA transporter antibody
- DAT 1 antibody
- DAT antibody
ab5990 staining of dopamine transporter in mouse brain (substantia nigra) tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Heat-mediated antigen retrieval was carried out using citric acid. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/1000) for two hours at room temperature. A Biotin-conjugated goat anti-rat IgG polyclonal was used as the secondary antibody.
ab5990 被引用在 15 文献中.
- Playne R et al. Generation of dopamine neuronal-like cells from induced neural precursors derived from adult human cells by non-viral expression of lineage factors. J Stem Cells Regen Med 14:34-44 (2018). PubMed: 30018471
- Dijkstra AA et al. Von Economo Neurons and Fork Cells: A Neurochemical Signature Linked to Monoaminergic Function. Cereb Cortex 28:131-144 (2018). PubMed: 27913432
- Maeder CI et al. The THO Complex Coordinates Transcripts for Synapse Development and Dopamine Neuron Survival. Cell 174:1436-1449.e20 (2018). PubMed: 30146163
- Postupna N et al. Human Striatal Dopaminergic and Regional Serotonergic Synaptic Degeneration with Lewy Body Disease and Inheritance of APOE e4. Am J Pathol 187:884-895 (2017). PubMed: 28212814
- Alam G et al. Single low doses of MPTP decrease tyrosine hydroxylase expression in the absence of overt neuron loss. Neurotoxicology 60:99-106 (2017). PubMed: 28377118