Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Dopamine
- Suitable for: ICC, ICC/IF, ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Dopamine 一抗
经测试应用适用于: ICC, ICC/IF, ELISAmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Chemical/ Small Molecule by a Glutaraldehyde linker.
The antiserum was tested using the free floating PAP technique on rat dopaminergic areas. The anti-conjugated Dopamine antibodies gave good staining between 1/2000-1/5000 dilution in these areas.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Ammonium Sulphate Precipitation
Primary antibody说明The antiserum was tested using the free floating PAP technique on rat dopaminergic areas. The anti-conjugated Dopamine antibodies gave good staining between 1/2000-1/5000 dilution in these areas.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6427 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000. Glutharaldehyde perfusion fixation (see recommended protocol).|
相关性Dopamine (C6H3OH)2-CH2CH2NH2)is a catecholamine neurotransmitter in the brain. Its chemical name is 4-(2-aminoethyl)benzene-1,2-diol. Dopamine is a hormone released by the hypothalamus. Its main function is to inhibit the release of prolactin from the anterior lobe of the pituitary. It can be used as a sympathomimetic drug, producing effects such as increased heart rate and blood pressure.
- 3 4 dihydroxyphenethylamine antibody
- 3 hydroxytyramine antibody
- DA antibody
ab6427 at 1/5000 staining human stem cells (differentiated to neurons) by ICC. The cells were paraformaldehyde fixed and blocked with BSA before incubation with the antibody for 2 hours. A PE conjugated goatanti-rabbit antibody was used as the secondary.
ab6427 staining dopamine in PC12 cells treated with ghrelin (rat) (ab120231), by ICC/IF. Decrease in dopamine expression correlates with increased concentration of ghrelin, as described in literature.
The cells were incubated at 37°C for 10 minutes in media containing different concentrations of ab120231 (ghrelin) in DMSO, fixed with 100% methanol for 5 minutes at -20°C and blocked with PBS containing 10% goat serum, 0.3 M glycine, 1% BSA and 0.1% tween for 2h at room temperature. Staining of the treated cells with ab6427 (1/200 dilution) was performed overnight at 4°C in PBS containing 1% BSA and 0.1% tween. A DyLight 488 goat anti-rabbit polyclonal antibody (ab96899) at 1/250 dilution was used as the secondary antibody. Nuclei were counterstained with DAPI and are shown in blue.
ab6427 被引用在 9 文献中.
- Brazdis RM et al. Demonstration of brain region-specific neuronal vulnerability in human iPSC-based model of familial Parkinson's disease. Hum Mol Genet 29:1180-1191 (2020). PubMed: 32160287
- Ohlendorf R et al. Target-responsive vasoactive probes for ultrasensitive molecular imaging. Nat Commun 11:2399 (2020). PubMed: 32404879
- Fink J et al. Development of a Competition-Binding Assay to Determine Binding Affinity of Molecules to Neuromelanin via Fluorescence Spectroscopy. Biomolecules 9:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31072013
- Taylor-Whiteley TR et al. Recapitulating Parkinson's disease pathology in a three-dimensional human neural cell culture model. Dis Model Mech 12:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30926586
- Auletta A et al. Tyrosine hydroxylase immunolabeling reveals the distribution of catecholaminergic neurons in the central nervous systems of the spiders Hogna lenta (Araneae: Lycosidae) and Phidippus regius (Araneae: Salticidae). J Comp Neurol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31343075
- Chabrat A et al. Pharmacological Transdifferentiation of Human Nasal Olfactory Stem Cells into Dopaminergic Neurons. Stem Cells Int 2019:2945435 (2019). PubMed: 31236114
- Banks DA et al. MK-STYX Alters the Morphology of Primary Neurons, and Outgrowths in MK-STYX Overexpressing PC-12 Cells Develop a Neuronal Phenotype. Front Mol Biosci 4:76 (2017). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 29250526
- Wu SF et al. Dopamine modulates hemocyte phagocytosis via a D1-like receptor in the rice stem borer, Chilo suppressalis. Sci Rep 5:12247 (2015). PubMed: 26179416
- Forati E et al. Neurotransmitter Specific, Cellular-Resolution Functional Brain Mapping Using Receptor Coated Nanoparticles: Assessment of the Possibility. PLoS One 10:e0145852 (2015). PubMed: 26717196