Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to DOPA Decarboxylase/DDC
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 DOPA Decarboxylase/DDC 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to DOPA Decarboxylase/DDC
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Bovine DOPA Decarboxylase/DDC. expressed in E. coli and purified from inclusion bodies
Previously labelled as DOPA Decarboxylase.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.316% Tris HCl, 0.05% Tween, 0.238% HEPES, 10% Glycerol, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3905 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.5 µg/ml.|
功能Catalyzes the decarboxylation of L-3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine (DOPA) to dopamine, L-5-hydroxytryptophan to serotonin and L-tryptophan to tryptamine.
通路Catecholamine biosynthesis; dopamine biosynthesis; dopamine from L-tyrosine: step 2/2.
疾病相关Defects in DDC are the cause of aromatic L-amino-acid decarboxylase deficiency (AADCD) [MIM:608643]. AADCD deficiency is an inborn error in neurotransmitter metabolism that leads to combined serotonin and catecholamine deficiency. It causes developmental and psychomotor delay, poor feeding, lethargy, ptosis, intermittent hypothermia, gastrointestinal disturbances. The onset is early in infancy and inheritance is autosomal recessive.
序列相似性Belongs to the group II decarboxylase family.
- Information by UniProt
- AADC antibody
- Aromatic L Amino Acid Decarboxylase antibody
- Aromatic-L-amino-acid decarboxylase antibody
ab3905 被引用在 21 文献中.
- Chen X et al. Entorhinal cortex-based metabolic profiling of chronic restraint stress mice model of depression. Aging (Albany NY) 12:3042-3052 (2020). PubMed: 32074509
- Raina A et al. Neuronal Trans-differentiation by Transcription Factors Ascl1 and Nurr1: Induction of a Dopaminergic Neurotransmitter Phenotype in Cortical GABAergic Neurons. Mol Neurobiol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31317490
- Chabrat A et al. Pharmacological Transdifferentiation of Human Nasal Olfactory Stem Cells into Dopaminergic Neurons. Stem Cells Int 2019:2945435 (2019). PubMed: 31236114
- Regan SL et al. Knockout of latrophilin-3 in Sprague-Dawley rats causes hyperactivity, hyper-reactivity, under-response to amphetamine, and disrupted dopamine markers. Neurobiol Dis 130:104494 (2019). PubMed: 31176715
- Ugras S et al. Induction of the Immunoproteasome Subunit Lmp7 Links Proteostasis and Immunity in a-Synuclein Aggregation Disorders. EBioMedicine 31:307-319 (2018). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29759483