Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to DOPA Decarboxylase/DDC
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
参阅全部 DOPA Decarboxylase/DDC 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to DOPA Decarboxylase/DDC
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Bovine DOPA Decarboxylase/DDC. expressed in E. coli and purified from inclusion bodies
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.316% Tris HCl, 0.05% Tween, 0.238% HEPES, 10% Glycerol, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
功能Catalyzes the decarboxylation of L-3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine (DOPA) to dopamine, L-5-hydroxytryptophan to serotonin and L-tryptophan to tryptamine.
通路Catecholamine biosynthesis; dopamine biosynthesis; dopamine from L-tyrosine: step 2/2.
疾病相关Defects in DDC are the cause of aromatic L-amino-acid decarboxylase deficiency (AADCD) [MIM:608643]. AADCD deficiency is an inborn error in neurotransmitter metabolism that leads to combined serotonin and catecholamine deficiency. It causes developmental and psychomotor delay, poor feeding, lethargy, ptosis, intermittent hypothermia, gastrointestinal disturbances. The onset is early in infancy and inheritance is autosomal recessive.
序列相似性Belongs to the group II decarboxylase family.
- Information by UniProt
- AADC antibody
- Aromatic L Amino Acid Decarboxylase antibody
- Aromatic-L-amino-acid decarboxylase antibody
ab3905 被引用在 23 文献中.
- Chen X et al. Entorhinal cortex-based metabolic profiling of chronic restraint stress mice model of depression. Aging (Albany NY) 12:3042-3052 (2020). PubMed: 32074509
- Kao CY et al. Elevated COUP-TFII expression in dopaminergic neurons accelerates the progression of Parkinson's disease through mitochondrial dysfunction. PLoS Genet 16:e1008868 (2020). PubMed: 32579581
- Scott AL et al. Regulation of catecholamine release from the adrenal medulla is altered in deer mice (Peromyscus maniculatus) native to high altitudes. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 317:R407-R417 (2019). PubMed: 31242021
- Raina A et al. Neuronal Trans-differentiation by Transcription Factors Ascl1 and Nurr1: Induction of a Dopaminergic Neurotransmitter Phenotype in Cortical GABAergic Neurons. Mol Neurobiol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31317490
- Chabrat A et al. Pharmacological Transdifferentiation of Human Nasal Olfactory Stem Cells into Dopaminergic Neurons. Stem Cells Int 2019:2945435 (2019). PubMed: 31236114