Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Texas Red ®)
- Conjugation: Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Texas Red Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 1.7 moles Texas Red per mole of Goat IgG
共轭说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6800 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6800 被引用在 16 文献中.
- Skórkowska A et al. Effect of Combined Prenatal and Adult Benzophenone-3 Dermal Exposure on Factors Regulating Neurodegenerative Processes, Blood Hormone Levels, and Hematological Parameters in Female Rats. Neurotox Res 37:683-701 (2020). PubMed: 31970650
- Bartosz P et al. Benzophenone-3 passes through the blood-brain barrier, increases the level of extracellular glutamate and induces apoptotic processes in the hippocampus and frontal cortex of rats. Toxicol Sci N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31368502
- Krzyzanowska W et al. Ceftriaxone- and N-acetylcysteine-induced brain tolerance to ischemia: Influence on glutamate levels in focal cerebral ischemia. PLoS One 12:e0186243 (2017). IHC-P . PubMed: 29045497
- Zalis MC et al. Immunocytochemical Profiling of Cultured Mouse Primary Retinal Cells. J Histochem Cytochem 65:223-239 (2017). PubMed: 28151698
- Gage ZO et al. Identification of Novel Inhibitors of the Type I Interferon Induction Pathway Using Cell-Based High-Throughput Screening. J Biomol Screen 21:978-88 (2016). ICC/IF . PubMed: 27358388