Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) (Molecular Weight 390 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.7 moles FITC per mole of Goat IgG
共轭说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6798 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6798 被引用在 11 文献中.
- Sun X et al. Inhibition of microRNA-155 modulates endotoxin tolerance by upregulating suppressor of cytokine signaling 1 in microglia. Exp Ther Med 15:4709-4716 (2018). PubMed: 29805490
- Banerjee S & Chaturvedi CM Neuroendocrine mechanism of food intake and energy regulation in Japanese quail under differential simulated photoperiodic conditions: Involvement of hypothalamic neuropeptides, AMPK, insulin and adiponectin receptors. J Photochem Photobiol B 185:10-23 (2018). IHC-P ; Quail . PubMed: 29857310
- Pandurangan M et al. Efficacy of carnosine on activation of caspase 3 and human renal carcinoma cell inhibition. Int J Biol Macromol 92:377-382 (2016). PubMed: 27426703
- Kawano M et al. Dendritic cells combined with doxorubicin induces immunogenic cell death and exhibits antitumor effects for osteosarcoma. Oncol Lett 11:2169-2175 (2016). PubMed: 26998143
- Ding Y et al. Activation of ?-aminobutyric Acid (A) Receptor Protects Hippocampus from Intense Exercise-induced Synapses Damage and Apoptosis in Rats. Chin Med J (Engl) 128:2330-9 (2015). IF . PubMed: 26315081