Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
产品名称驴抗兔IgG H&L (Biotin)预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rabbit IgG (purified).
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Biotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Goat IgG molecule
共轭说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
The Abpromise guarantee
ELISA: 1/50000 - 1/200000.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IM: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7082 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Wegmann S et al. Persistent repression of tau in the brain using engineered zinc finger protein transcription factors. Sci Adv 7:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33741591
- Chu DT et al. C57BL/6J mice as a polygenic developmental model of diet-induced obesity. Physiol Rep 5:N/A (2017). ChIP . PubMed: 28400497
- Vasistha NA et al. Cortical and Clonal Contribution of Tbr2 Expressing Progenitors in the Developing Mouse Brain. Cereb Cortex N/A:N/A (2014). IHC (PFA fixed) . PubMed: 24927931