Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Texas Red ®)
- Conjugation: Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
Related conjugates and formulations
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
共轭说明Texas RedTM Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 4.9 moles Texas Redä per mole of Rabbit IgG
The Abpromise guarantee
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6818 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Diddens J et al. DNA Methylation Regulates Transcription Factor-Specific Neurodevelopmental but Not Sexually Dimorphic Gene Expression Dynamics in Zebra Finch Telencephalon. Front Cell Dev Biol 9:583555 (2021). PubMed: 33816458
- Oka OB et al. ERp18 regulates activation of ATF6a during unfolded protein response. EMBO J 38:e100990 (2019). PubMed: 31368601
- Zhang LQ et al. MicroRNA-141-3p inhibits retinal neovascularization and retinal ganglion cell apoptosis in glaucoma mice through the inactivation of Docking protein 5-dependent mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathway. J Cell Physiol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30515784
- Jing Y et al. Translationally-controlled tumor protein activates the transcription of Oct-4 in kidney-derived stem cells. Exp Ther Med 13:280-284 (2017). PubMed: 28123502
- Liu QZ et al. Identification and isolation of kidney-derived stem cells from transgenic rats with diphtheria toxin-induced kidney damage. Exp Ther Med 12:1651-1656 (2016). PubMed: 27588086
- Sweeney D et al. Developmental plasticity and regenerative capacity in the renal ureteric bud/collecting duct system. Development 135:2505-10 (2008). ICC/IF . PubMed: 18579677