Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB, ICC/IF
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
共轭说明Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6820 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-Fr||1/500 - 1/2000.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
Detection of protein levels in LIN-5 mutants.
(Panel A) Western blots of lysates of yeast clones containing the indicated LIN-5 expression constructs, probed for LIN-5 and tubulin (loading control) levels.
Protein samples were separated on gradient acrylamide gels and subjected to western blotting on polyvinylidene difluoride membrane. Membranes were blocked with 5% skim milk in PBST for 1 hour at room temperature, or overnight at 4°C for stripped blots. For protein detection, primary antibodies used in this study were: mouse anti–LIN-5 (1:1000) and rabbit anti-Tubulin (1:1000, Abcam) for stripped blots. Secondary antibodies used were: donkey anti-mouse HRP (1:5000, Abcam, ab6820) and goat anti-rabbit HRP (1:5000).
IHC image of beta actin staining in human colon formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*.
The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH 6) for 30 mins. The section was incubated with ab8224, 3 µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (ab6820, 1/2000 dilution) was used for 1 hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with hematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is secondary-only at 1/500 dilution.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6820 被引用在 18 文献中.
- Lei Z et al. Dihydroartemisinin ameliorates dextran sulfate sodium induced inflammatory bowel diseases in mice. Bioorg Chem 100:103915 (2020). PubMed: 32450383
- Trepotec Z et al. Segmented poly(A) tails significantly reduce recombination of plasmid DNA without affecting mRNA translation efficiency or half-life. RNA 25:507-518 (2019). PubMed: 30647100
- Zhang Y et al. Inhibition of miR-214 attenuates the migration and invasion of triple-negative breast cancer cells. Mol Med Rep 19:4035-4042 (2019). PubMed: 30942417
- Tang H & Han M Fatty Acids Regulate Germline Sex Determination through ACS-4-Dependent Myristoylation. Cell 169:457-469.e13 (2017). PubMed: 28431246
- Fischer MD et al. Codon-Optimized RPGR Improves Stability and Efficacy of AAV8 Gene Therapy in Two Mouse Models of X-Linked Retinitis Pigmentosa. Mol Ther 25:1854-1865 (2017). PubMed: 28549772