Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
共轭说明Diaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles DTAF per mole of Rabbit IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6816 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6816 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Zheng Y et al. miR-29a ameliorates ischemic injury of astrocytes in vitro by targeting the water channel protein aquaporin 4. Oncol Rep 41:1707-1717 (2019). PubMed: 30628716
- Huang H et al. A Novel Approach for Meniscal Regeneration Using Kartogenin-Treated Autologous Tendon Graft. Am J Sports Med 45:3289-3297 (2017). PubMed: 28859517