Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Texas Red ®)
- Conjugation: Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISA
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
共轭说明Texas RedTM Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.1 moles Texas Redä per mole of Rabbit IgG
The Abpromise guarantee
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IM: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6883 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Jing Y et al. Translationally-controlled tumor protein activates the transcription of Oct-4 in kidney-derived stem cells. Exp Ther Med 13:280-284 (2017). PubMed: 28123502
- Su C et al. Phosphorylation of Tudor-SN, a novel substrate of JNK, is involved in the efficient recruitment of Tudor-SN into stress granules. Biochim Biophys Acta 1864:562-571 (2017). PubMed: 28011284
- Lin T et al. WWC1 promotes podocyte survival via stabilizing slit diaphragm protein dendrin. Mol Med Rep 16:8685-8690 (2017). PubMed: 28990091
- Strömberg A et al. Exercise-induced upregulation of endothelial adhesion molecules in human skeletal muscle and number of circulating cells with remodeling properties. J Appl Physiol (1985) 122:1145-1154 (2017). PubMed: 28183821
- Liu QZ et al. Identification and isolation of kidney-derived stem cells from transgenic rats with diphtheria toxin-induced kidney damage. Exp Ther Med 12:1651-1656 (2016). PubMed: 27588086
- Lee JE et al. The effect of nucleus basalis magnocellularis deep brain stimulation on memory function in a rat model of dementia. BMC Neurol 16:6 (2016). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 26757896
- Mittra I et al. Circulating nucleic acids damage DNA of healthy cells by integrating into their genomes. J Biosci 40:91-111 (2015). PubMed: 25740145
- Ataide MA et al. Malaria-induced NLRP12/NLRP3-dependent caspase-1 activation mediates inflammation and hypersensitivity to bacterial superinfection. PLoS Pathog 10:e1003885 (2014). PubMed: 24453977
- Strömberg A et al. Bone marrow derived cells in adult skeletal muscle tissue in humans. Skelet Muscle 3:12 (2013). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 23680018
- Chalmel F et al. Genome-wide identification of Sox8-, and Sox9-dependent genes during early post-natal testis development in the mouse. Andrology 1:281-92 (2013). PubMed: 23315995