Key features and details
- Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (Cy5 ®), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: Cy5 ®. Ex: 650nm, Em: 667nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB, ELISA
产品名称驴抗山羊IgG H&L (Cy5 ®)预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
描述驴多克隆抗体二抗to山羊IgG - H&L (Cy5 ®),预吸附二抗
经测试应用适用于: ICC, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB, ELISAmore details
Chicken, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Mouse, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Goat IgG, whole molecule
偶联物Cy5 ®. Ex: 650nm, Em: 667nm
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities and extensive dialysis.
共轭说明Cy5.29 (Cyanine 5.29-OSu) (Molecular Weight 975 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 650 nm Emission Wavelength: 667 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 6.0 moles Cy5 per mole of Goat IgG
常规说明This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5,268,486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited. This material is also subject to proprietary rights of GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences Corp. and Carnegie Mellon University and made and sold under License from GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences Corp. This product is licensed for sale only for research. It is NOT licensed for any other use. There is no implied license hereunder for any commercial use. COMMERCIAL USE shall include: 1 Sale, lease, license or other transfer of the material or any material derived or produced from it. 2 Sale, lease, license or other grant of rights to use this material or any material derived or produced from it. 3 Use of this material to perform services for a fee for third parties. If you require a commercial license to use this material and do not have one, please return this material, unopened to Abcam Plc of 330 Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge, CB4 0FL, and any money paid for the material will be refunded.
This secondaryantibody is specifically designed for the detection of multiple primary antibodies (polyclonal or monoclonal) of different host species in experiments where cells are simultaneously labeled without unwanted cross reaction.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6566 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
Embryonic brains were fixed in 4% paraformaldehyde in PBS overnight and placed in 15% sucrose/PBS for 12 h and then 30% sucrose/PBS for 24 h at 4°C. Brains were then embedded in OCT (optimum cutting temperature) mounting medium and froze before sectioning at 10 or 20 µm. Embryonic cerebral cortex from E14.5, E15.5, E16.5 and E18.5 mice were dissected out and sectioned at 10–15 µm for immunohistochemistry experiment with anti-ADAM17 (ab13535) antibody.
Cy5-labeled donkey anti-goat (ab6566) was used as the secondary antibody (Red).
Lanes 2-3 : Goat anti-UCP1 at 1/200 dilution
Lane 1 : Marker
Lanes 2-3 : Mouse brown adipose tissue lysate at 70 µg
Lanes 2-3 : Donkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Cy5 ®) preadsorbed (ab6566) at 1/2500 dilution
Observed band size: 33 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6566 被引用在 28 文献中.
- Sun C et al. ADAM17-regulated CX3CL1 expression produced by bone marrow endothelial cells promotes spinal metastasis from hepatocellular carcinoma. Int J Oncol 57:249-263 (2020). PubMed: 32319605
- Lin H et al. Silencing of long non-coding RNA Sox2ot inhibits oxidative stress and inflammation of vascular smooth muscle cells in abdominal aortic aneurysm via microRNA-145-mediated Egr1 inhibition. Aging (Albany NY) 12:12684-12702 (2020). PubMed: 32629426
- Zhang S et al. HMGB1/RAGE axis mediates stress-induced RVLM neuroinflammation in mice via impairing mitophagy flux in microglia. J Neuroinflammation 17:15 (2020). PubMed: 31924219
- Torbica T et al. Chronic Inflammation in Response to Injury: Retention of Myeloid Cells in Injured Tissue Is Driven by Myeloid Cell Intrinsic Factors. J Invest Dermatol 139:1583-1592 (2019). PubMed: 30703358
- Guo L et al. Dihydromyricetin promotes autophagy and attenuates renal interstitial fibrosis by regulating miR-155-5p/PTEN signaling in diabetic nephropathy. Bosn J Basic Med Sci N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31668144