Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Donkey
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB
产品名称驴抗山羊IgG H&L (Biotin)预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WBmore details
Chicken, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Mouse, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Goat IgG (purified).
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
共轭说明Biotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Rabbit IgG molecule
The Abpromise guarantee
ELISA: 1/16000 - 1/64000.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IM: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7124 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Kurosawa T et al. A murine model of acute lung injury identifies growth factors to promote tissue repair and their biomarkers. Genes Cells 24:112-125 (2019). PubMed: 30474194
- Tan S et al. Altered Biological Properties in Dp71 Over-Expressing HBE Cells. Cell Physiol Biochem 43:2022-2036 (2017). PubMed: 29059680
- Rienstra H et al. Donor and recipient origin of mesenchymal and endothelial cells in chronic renal allograft remodeling. Am J Transplant 9:463-72 (2009). IHC-P . PubMed: 19260830
- Broekema M et al. Bone marrow-derived myofibroblasts contribute to the renal interstitial myofibroblast population and produce procollagen I after ischemia/reperfusion in rats. J Am Soc Nephrol 18:165-75 (2007). PubMed: 17135399