Key features and details
- Donkey F(ab) Anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB, Dot blot, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHC, ICC/IF
产品名称驴F(ab)抗山羊IgG H&L (HRP)
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
特异性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase and anti-Donkey Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Papain or anti-Donkey IgG F(c).
经测试应用适用于: WB, Dot blot, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHC, ICC/IFmore details
Goat IgG whole molecule
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, papain digestion and chromatographic separation.
共轭说明Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) (Molecular Weight 40,000 daltons)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6667 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||1/17000. This product has been assayed against 1.0 µg of Goat IgG in a standard capture ELISA using ABTS (2,2-azino-bis-[3-ethylbenthiazoline-6-sulfonic acid]) as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature.|
|Electron Microscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6667 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Marsala M et al. Spinal parenchymal occupation by neural stem cells after subpial delivery in adult immunodeficient rats. Stem Cells Transl Med 9:177-188 (2020). PubMed: 31800978
- Li BY et al. High expression of RAB38 promotes malignant progression of pancreatic cancer. Mol Med Rep 19:909-918 (2019). PubMed: 30569114
- Büttner-Mainik A et al. Production of biologically active recombinant human factor H in Physcomitrella. Plant Biotechnol J 9:373-83 (2011). PubMed: 20723134