Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to DOK3
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 DOK3 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
- Human PBMC lysate.
常规说明GenBank Accession Number – NP_079148.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
The Abpromise guarantee
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution >1/32000.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
功能DOK proteins are enzymatically inert adaptor or scaffolding proteins. They provide a docking platform for the assembly of multimolecular signaling complexes. DOK3 is a negative regulator of JNK signaling in B-cells through interaction with INPP5D/SHIP1. May modulate Abl function.
组织特异性Expressed in spleen.
序列相似性Belongs to the DOK family. Type A subfamily.
Contains 1 IRS-type PTB domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
结构域PTB domain mediates receptor interaction.
On IL2 stimulation, phosphorylated on C-terminal tyrosine residues possibly by Src kinases. Can also be phosphorylated by ABL kinase.
细胞定位Cytoplasm. Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Docking protein 3 antibody
- DOK 3 antibody
- DOK Like Protein antibody
Anti-DOK3 antibody (ab1357) at 0.1 µg/ml + Human PBMC lysate (RIPA buffer) at 35 µg
Predicted band size: 57 kDa
ab1357 staining (1Primary incubated for 1 hour. Detected by chemiluminescence.
µg/ml) of Human PBMC lysate (RIPA buffer, 35 µg total protein per lane). Primary incubated for 1 hour. Detected by western blot using chemiluminescence.
All lanes : Anti-DOK3 antibody (ab1357) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human Bone Marrow lysates
Lane 2 : Peripheral blood leukocyte lysates
Lysates/proteins at 35 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 57 kDa
ab1357 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Bounab Y et al. Proteomic analysis of the SH2domain-containing leukocyte protein of 76 kDa (SLP76) interactome. Mol Cell Proteomics 12:2874-89 (2013). Mouse . PubMed: 23820730
- Selimovic D et al. Apoptosis related protein-1 triggers melanoma cell death via interaction with the juxtamembrane region of p75 neurotrophin receptor. J Cell Mol Med 16:349-61 (2012). PubMed: 21418516
- Heckel T et al. Src-dependent repression of ARF6 is required to maintain podosome-rich sealing zones in bone-digesting osteoclasts. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:1451-6 (2009). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 19164586