Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Dkk3
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
参阅全部 Dkk3 一抗
特异性This antibody is expected to recognise the 350 aa isoform only.
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2459 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.03 - 0.1 µg/ml.
1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
功能Antagonizes canonical Wnt signaling by inhibiting LRP5/6 interaction with Wnt and by forming a ternary complex with the transmembrane protein KREMEN that promotes internalization of LRP5/6. DKKs play an important role in vertebrate development, where they locally inhibit Wnt regulated processes such as antero-posterior axial patterning, limb development, somitogenesis and eye formation. In the adult, Dkks are implicated in bone formation and bone disease, cancer and Alzheimer disease.
组织特异性Highest expression in heart, brain, and spinal cord.
序列相似性Belongs to the dickkopf family.
结构域The C-terminal cysteine-rich domain mediates interaction with LRP5 and LRP6.
翻译后修饰N- and O-glycosylated.
- Information by UniProt
- Dickkopf 3 antibody
- Dickkopf 3 homolog (Xenopus laevis) antibody
- Dickkopf 3 homolog antibody
ab2459 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Loo L et al. Single-cell transcriptomic analysis of mouse neocortical development. Nat Commun 10:134 (2019). PubMed: 30635555
- Yang Y et al. LINC00459 sponging miR-218 to elevate DKK3 inhibits proliferation and invasion in melanoma. Sci Rep 9:19139 (2019). PubMed: 31844121
- Marthandan S et al. Conserved Senescence Associated Genes and Pathways in Primary Human Fibroblasts Detected by RNA-Seq. PLoS One 11:e0154531 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27140416
- Marthandan S et al. Similarities in Gene Expression Profiles during In Vitro Aging of Primary Human Embryonic Lung and Foreskin Fibroblasts. Biomed Res Int 2015:731938 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26339636
- Forsdahl S et al. Pax6 regulates the expression of Dkk3 in murine and human cell lines, and altered responses to Wnt signaling are shown in FlpIn-3T3 cells stably expressing either the Pax6 or the Pax6(5a) isoform. PLoS One 9:e102559 (2014). ICC/IF, WB ; Human, Mouse . PubMed: 25029272
- Saeb-Parsy K et al. MT1-MMP regulates urothelial cell invasion via transcriptional regulation of Dickkopf-3. Br J Cancer 99:663-9 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18665176
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact email@example.com