Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [21C7] to dimethyl Arginine
- Suitable for: IP, WB, ChIP
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgM
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[21C7] to dimethyl Arginine
特异性This antibody reacts with free and bound asymmetric NG-NG-dimethyl arginine. It is not known whether the antibody reacts with symmetric dimethyl arginine.
经测试应用适用于: IP, WB, ChIPmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Asymmetric NG -N G -dimethyl arginine (two methyl groups on one of the terminal nitrogen atoms of the guanidinium group)
This antibody will be of use in chromatin and transcription factor research to monitor methylation status. Since it is specific to dimethyl arginine it can be used in parallel with ab412 (detects monomethyl and dimethyl arginine) and ab414 (detects monomethyl arginine only) to monitor the exact modification status.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Constituents: 0.75% Glycine, 1.21% Tris, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Primary antibody说明This antibody will be of use in chromatin and transcription factor research to monitor methylation status. Since it is specific to dimethyl arginine it can be used in parallel with ab412 (detects monomethyl and dimethyl arginine) and ab414 (detects monomethyl arginine only) to monitor the exact modification status.
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab413 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/50 - 1/500.|
|ChIP||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Use 5µl for 4x106 cells.|
- Di methyl Arginine antibody
ab413 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Zhou CH et al. Electroacupuncture Pretreatment Ameliorates PTSD-Like Behaviors in Rats by Enhancing Hippocampal Neurogenesis via the Keap1/Nrf2 Antioxidant Signaling Pathway. Front Cell Neurosci 13:275 (2019). PubMed: 31293390
- Albrecht LV et al. Arginine methylation is required for canonical Wnt signaling and endolysosomal trafficking. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 115:E5317-E5325 (2018). PubMed: 29773710
- Yaseen I et al. Mycobacteria modulate host epigenetic machinery by Rv1988 methylation of a non-tail arginine of histone H3. Nat Commun 6:8922 (2015). PubMed: 26568365
- Slade DJ et al. Chemical and biological methods to detect post-translational modifications of arginine. Biopolymers 101:133-43 (2014). PubMed: 23576281
- Hartsough EJ et al. Lysine methylation promotes VEGFR-2 activation and angiogenesis. Sci Signal 6:ra104 (2013). PubMed: 24300896
- Souki SK et al. Arginine methylation of the ICP27 RGG box regulates ICP27 export and is required for efficient herpes simplex virus 1 replication. J Virol 83:5309-20 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19321610
- Dolzhanskaya N et al. Alternative splicing modulates protein arginine methyltransferase-dependent methylation of fragile X syndrome mental retardation protein. Biochemistry 45:10385-93 (2006). PubMed: 16922515
- Komyod W et al. Are STATS arginine-methylated? J Biol Chem 280:21700-5 (2005). WB . PubMed: 15826948
- Balint BL et al. Arginine methylation provides epigenetic transcription memory for retinoid-induced differentiation in myeloid cells. Mol Cell Biol 25:5648-63 (2005). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 15964820
- Mowen KA et al. Arginine methylation of STAT1 modulates IFNalpha/beta-induced transcription. Cell 104:731-41 (2001). PubMed: 11257227