Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [BT.21H8] to Digoxigenin (Biotin)
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG1
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Purified biotin conjugate.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab419 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/10000.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-Fr||1/200 - 1/2000.|
相关性Digoxigenin (DIG) is a steroid found exclusively in the flowers and leaves of the plants Digitalis purpurea and Digitalis lanata. Digoxigenin is chemically closely related to Digoxin, the cardiac glycoside used for the treatment of various heart diseases. The term 'genin' at the end of Digoxigenin, refers to only the aglycone portion (without the sugar) part of the molecule,thus Digoxigenin is the steroid component of Digoxin, - minus the (digitose) sugar residues. DIG can be covalently added to proteins or nucleic acids which makes it very useful in diverse applications.
- 1672-46-4 antibody
- BRN 0096479 antibody
- DIG antibody
ab419 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Heine S et al. CNGA3: A Target of Spinal Nitric Oxide/cGMP Signaling and Modulator of Inflammatory Pain Hypersensitivity. J Neurosci 31:11184-92 (2011). IHC-FoFr . PubMed: 21813679
- Silva VA et al. Expression and cellular localization of microRNA-29b and RAX, an activator of the RNA-dependent protein kinase (PKR), in the retina of streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Mol Vis 17:2228-40 (2011). In situ hybridization . PubMed: 21897745
- Arendt T et al. Selective cell death of hyperploid neurons in Alzheimer's disease. Am J Pathol 177:15-20 (2010). In situ hybridization . PubMed: 20472889