Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [21H8] to Digoxigenin
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, In situ hybridization, Southern Blot
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 Digoxigenin 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[21H8] to Digoxigenin
经测试应用适用于: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, In situ hybridization, Southern Blotmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Digoxigenin.
Reconstitute with 100µl sterile water.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Please see notes section.
存储溶液Constituents: 1.2114% Tris, 0.7507% Glycine, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab420 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/5000. ab419 can be used for the detection of a diverse range of digoxigenin labelled compounds and in a variety of techniques|
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/10000.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-Fr||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|In situ hybridization||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Southern Blot||1/500 - 1/5000.|
相关性Digoxigenin (DIG) is a steroid found exclusively in the flowers and leaves of the plants Digitalis purpurea and Digitalis lanata. Digoxigenin is chemically closely related to Digoxin, the cardiac glycoside used for the treatment of various heart diseases. The term 'genin' at the end of Digoxigenin, refers to only the aglycone portion (without the sugar) part of the molecule,thus Digoxigenin is the steroid component of Digoxin, - minus the (digitose) sugar residues. DIG can be covalently added to proteins or nucleic acids which makes it very useful in diverse applications.
- 1672-46-4 antibody
- BRN 0096479 antibody
- DIG antibody
ab420 被引用在 29 文献中.
- Banerjee S & Chaturvedi CM Specific neural phase relation of serotonin and dopamine modulate the testicular activity in Japanese quail. J Cell Physiol 234:2866-2879 (2019). PubMed: 30073648
- Tano A et al. The juvenility-associated long noncoding RNA Gm14230 maintains cellular juvenescence. J Cell Sci 132:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30872457
- Shaw A et al. Binding to nanopatterned antigens is dominated by the spatial tolerance of antibodies. Nat Nanotechnol 14:184-190 (2019). PubMed: 30643273
- Modic M et al. Cross-Regulation between TDP-43 and Paraspeckles Promotes Pluripotency-Differentiation Transition. Mol Cell 74:951-965.e13 (2019). PubMed: 31047794
- Aly MK et al. Two distinct nuclear stress bodies containing different sets of RNA-binding proteins are formed with HSATIII architectural noncoding RNAs upon thermal stress exposure. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 516:419-423 (2019). PubMed: 31227213