Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [21H8] to Digoxigenin
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, In situ hybridization, Southern Blot
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 Digoxigenin 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[21H8] to Digoxigenin
经测试应用适用于: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, In situ hybridization, Southern Blotmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Digoxigenin.
Reconstitute with 100µl sterile water.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Please see notes section.
存储溶液Constituents: 1.2114% Tris, 0.7507% Glycine, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab420 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/5000. ab419 can be used for the detection of a diverse range of digoxigenin labelled compounds and in a variety of techniques|
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/10000.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-Fr||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|In situ hybridization||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Southern Blot||1/500 - 1/5000.|
相关性Digoxigenin (DIG) is a steroid found exclusively in the flowers and leaves of the plants Digitalis purpurea and Digitalis lanata. Digoxigenin is chemically closely related to Digoxin, the cardiac glycoside used for the treatment of various heart diseases. The term 'genin' at the end of Digoxigenin, refers to only the aglycone portion (without the sugar) part of the molecule,thus Digoxigenin is the steroid component of Digoxin, - minus the (digitose) sugar residues. DIG can be covalently added to proteins or nucleic acids which makes it very useful in diverse applications.
- 1672-46-4 antibody
- BRN 0096479 antibody
- DIG antibody
ab420 被引用在 31 文献中.
- Cortes-Troncoso J et al. T cell exosome-derived miR-142-3p impairs glandular cell function in Sjögren's syndrome. JCI Insight 5:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32376798
- Mackness BC et al. Antibody Fc engineering for enhanced neonatal Fc receptor binding and prolonged circulation half-life. MAbs 11:1276-1288 (2019). PubMed: 31216930
- Lee KJ et al. Defective base excision repair in the response to DNA damaging agents in triple negative breast cancer. PLoS One 14:e0223725 (2019). PubMed: 31596905
- Shaw A et al. Binding to nanopatterned antigens is dominated by the spatial tolerance of antibodies. Nat Nanotechnol 14:184-190 (2019). PubMed: 30643273
- Modic M et al. Cross-Regulation between TDP-43 and Paraspeckles Promotes Pluripotency-Differentiation Transition. Mol Cell 74:951-965.e13 (2019). PubMed: 31047794