Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) (HRP)
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, ICC
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)抗体(HRP)
参阅全部 DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) 一抗
描述山羊多克隆抗体to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) (HRP)
经测试应用适用于: ELISA, WB, ICCmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to DDDDK tag conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Haemocyanin (KLH).
Epitope tags provide a method to localize gene products in a variety of cell types, study the topology of proteins and protein complexes, identify associated proteins, and characterize newly identified, low abundance or poorly immunogenic proteins when protein specific antibodies are not available. Tagging with xxxDDDDK may be done at the N-terminus, N-terminus preceded by a methionine residue, C-terminus, and in internal positions of the target protein. The small size of the epitope tag and its high hydrophilicity tend to decrease the possibility of interference with protein expression, proteolytic maturation, antigenicity and function. The enterokinase cleavage site allows it to be completely removed from the purified fusion proteins.
FLAG® is a registered trade mark of Sigma Aldrich Biotechnology LP. It is used here for informational purposes only.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1238 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000.|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/500.|
相关性This is a useful tool for the localisation and characterisation of DDDDK tagged proteins (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence).
- DDDDK epitope tag antibody
- DDDK antibody
- ddk antibody
ab1238 被引用在 14 文献中.
- Feng S et al. Tripartite motif-containing 14 (TRIM14) promotes epithelial-mesenchymal transition via ZEB2 in glioblastoma cells. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 38:57 (2019). PubMed: 30728039
- Graindorge A et al. In-cell identification and measurement of RNA-protein interactions. Nat Commun 10:5317 (2019). PubMed: 31757954
- Volpe M et al. Regulation of the anaphase promoting complex/cyclosome by the degradation of its unassembled catalytic subunit, Apc11. FASEB J 33:9752-9761 (2019). PubMed: 31162950
- Emmer BT et al. The cargo receptor SURF4 promotes the efficient cellular secretion of PCSK9. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30251625
- Mao SQ et al. DNA G-quadruplex structures mold the DNA methylome. Nat Struct Mol Biol 25:951-957 (2018). PubMed: 30275516