Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) (FITC)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)抗体(FITC)
参阅全部 DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) (FITC)
偶联物FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Synthetic peptide corresponding to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence). Peptide xxxDDDDK conjugated to KLH. xxx represents random amino acids. This sequence represents the Enterokinase Cleavage Site.
Epitope tags provide a method to localize gene products in a variety of cell types, study the topology of proteins and protein complexes, identify associated proteins, and characterize newly identified, low abundance or poorly immunogenic proteins when protein specific antibodies are not available. Tagging with xxxDDDDK may be done at the N-terminus, N-terminus preceded by a methionine residue, C-terminus, and in internal positions of the target protein. The small size of the epitope tag and its high hydrophilicity tend to decrease the possibility of interference with protein expression, proteolytic maturation, antigenicity and function. The enterokinase cleavage site allows it to be completely removed from the purified fusion proteins.
The molar F/P ratio is 4.1.
FLAG® is a registered trade mark of Sigma Aldrich Biotechnology LP.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2492 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Optimal working dilutions should be determined for your particular assay conditions.
相关性This is a useful tool for the localisation and characterisation of DDDDK tagged proteins (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence).
- DDDDK epitope tag antibody
- DDDK antibody
- ddk antibody
ab2492 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Redinus K et al. An Hb-mediated circulating macrophage contributing to pulmonary vascular remodeling in sickle cell disease. JCI Insight 4:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31391342
- Inoue N et al. Sema7A/PlxnCl signaling triggers activity-dependent olfactory synapse formation. Nat Commun 9:1842 (2018). PubMed: 29743476
- Guo Q et al. TCN, an AKT inhibitor, exhibits potent antitumor activity and enhances radiosensitivity in hypoxic esophageal squamous cell carcinoma in vitro and in vivo. Oncol Lett 13:949-954 (2017). PubMed: 28356983