Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) (Agarose)
- Suitable for: IP
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: Agarose
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)抗体(Agarose)
参阅全部 DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) 一抗
描述山羊多克隆抗体to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) (Agarose)
经测试应用适用于: IPmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Epitope tags provide a method to localize gene products in a variety of cell types, study the topology of proteins and protein complexes, identify associated proteins, and characterize newly identified, low abundance or poorly immunogenic proteins when protein specific antibodies are not available. Tagging with xxxDDDDK may be done at the N-terminus, N-terminus preceded by a methionine residue, C-terminus, and in internal positions of the target protein. The small size of the epitope tag and its high hydrophilicity tend to decrease the possibility of interference with protein expression, proteolytic maturation, antigenicity and function. The enterokinase cleavage site allows it to be completely removed from the purified fusion proteins.
Affinity purified antibodies were coupled to agarose beads using a cyanogen bromide method.
FLAG® is a registered trade mark of Sigma Aldrich Biotechnology LP. It is used here for informational purposes only.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.0268% PBS, 0.58% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1240 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
相关性This is a useful tool for the localisation and characterisation of DDDDK tagged proteins (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence).
- DDDDK epitope tag antibody
- DDDK antibody
- ddk antibody
ab1240 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Ji L et al. PIDD interaction with KEAP1 as a new mutation-independent mechanism to promote NRF2 stabilization and chemoresistance in NSCLC. Sci Rep 9:12437 (2019). PubMed: 31455821
- Hughes DJ et al. NEDDylation is essential for Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus latency and lytic reactivation and represents a novel anti-KSHV target. PLoS Pathog 11:e1004771 (2015). IP ; Human . PubMed: 25794275
- Klement K et al. Opposing ISWI- and CHD-class chromatin remodeling activities orchestrate heterochromatic DNA repair. J Cell Biol 207:717-33 (2014). PubMed: 25533843
- Ursini-Siegel J et al. The ShcA SH2 domain engages a 14-3-3/PI3'K signaling complex and promotes breast cancer cell survival. Oncogene 31:5038-44 (2012). IP . PubMed: 22286768