Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
产品名称Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)抗体
参阅全部 DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) 一抗
描述山羊多克隆抗体to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
经测试应用适用于: ELISA, WB, ICC/IFmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Epitope tags provide a method to localize gene products in a variety of cell types, study the topology of proteins and protein complexes, identify associated proteins, and characterize newly identified, low abundance or poorly immunogenic proteins when protein specific antibodies are not available. Tagging with xxxDDDDK may be done at the N-terminus, N-terminus preceded by a methionine residue, C-terminus, and in internal positions of the target protein. The small size of the epitope tag and its high hydrophilicity tend to decrease the possibility of interference with protein expression, proteolytic maturation, antigenicity and function. The enterokinase cleavage site allows it to be completely removed from the purified fusion proteins.
FLAG® is a registered trade mark of Sigma Aldrich Biotechnology LP.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
相关性This is a useful tool for the localisation and characterisation of DDDDK tagged proteins (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence).
- DDDDK epitope tag antibody
- DDDK antibody
- ddk antibody
Human microvascular endothelial cells expressing DDDDK-tagged beta-catenin following transient transfection.
Ab1257 used at 1 µg/ml. Detected with FITC labeled rabbit anti-goat IgG (H&L) secondary antibody.
All lanes : Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody (ab1257) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : E. coli whole cell lysate. at 0.2 µg
Lane 2 : E. coli whole cell lysate. at 0.1 µg
Lane 3 : E. coli whole cell lysate. at 0.05 µg
Western Blot analysis of E. coli Whole Cell Lysates, labelled with DDDDK-tagged Protein by ab1257 at 1/25,000.
ab1257 被引用在 39 文献中.
- Cui L et al. The Lysosomal Membrane Protein Lamp2 Alleviates Lysosomal Cell Death by Promoting Autophagic Flux in Ischemic Cardiomyocytes. Front Cell Dev Biol 8:31 (2020). PubMed: 32117965
- Abshire ET et al. Differential processing and localization of human Nocturnin controls metabolism of mRNA and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide cofactors. J Biol Chem 295:15112-15133 (2020). PubMed: 32839274
- Springgay LK et al. Rhesus Macaque Rhadinovirus Encodes a Viral Interferon Regulatory Factor To Disrupt Promyelocytic Leukemia Nuclear Bodies and Antagonize Type I Interferon Signaling. J Virol 93:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30626678
- Busch JD et al. MitoRibo-Tag Mice Provide a Tool for In Vivo Studies of Mitoribosome Composition. Cell Rep 29:1728-1738.e9 (2019). PubMed: 31693908
- Xu W et al. Endothelial FAM3A positively regulates post-ischaemic angiogenesis. EBioMedicine 43:32-42 (2019). PubMed: 31000420
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact email@example.com