产品名称Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)抗体
参阅全部 DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) 一抗
描述山羊多克隆抗体to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
经测试应用适用于: ELISA, WB, ICC/IFmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Epitope tags provide a method to localize gene products in a variety of cell types, study the topology of proteins and protein complexes, identify associated proteins, and characterize newly identified, low abundance or poorly immunogenic proteins when protein specific antibodies are not available. Tagging with xxxDDDDK may be done at the N-terminus, N-terminus preceded by a methionine residue, C-terminus, and in internal positions of the target protein. The small size of the epitope tag and its high hydrophilicity tend to decrease the possibility of interference with protein expression, proteolytic maturation, antigenicity and function. The enterokinase cleavage site allows it to be completely removed from the purified fusion proteins.
FLAG® is a registered trade mark of Sigma Aldrich Biotechnology LP.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1257 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/100 - 1/500.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/2000.|
相关性This is a useful tool for the localisation and characterisation of DDDDK tagged proteins (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence).
- DDDDK epitope tag antibody
- DDDK antibody
- ddk antibody
Human microvascular endothelial cells expressing DDDDK-tagged beta-catenin following transient transfection.
Ab1257 used at 1 µg/ml. Detected with FITC labeled rabbit anti-goat IgG (H&L) secondary antibody.
All lanes : Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody (ab1257) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : E. coli whole cell lysate. at 0.2 µg
Lane 2 : E. coli whole cell lysate. at 0.1 µg
Lane 3 : E. coli whole cell lysate. at 0.05 µg
Western Blot analysis of E. coli Whole Cell Lysates, labelled with DDDDK-tagged Protein by ab1257 at 1/25,000.
ab1257 被引用在 31 文献中.
- Xu W et al. Endothelial FAM3A positively regulates post-ischaemic angiogenesis. EBioMedicine 43:32-42 (2019). PubMed: 31000420
- Yin G et al. miR-221-3p promotes the cell growth of non-small cell lung cancer by targeting p27. Mol Med Rep 20:604-612 (2019). PubMed: 31180541
- Park HS et al. NS1 Protein of 2009 Pandemic Influenza A Virus Inhibits Porcine NLRP3 Inflammasome-Mediated Interleukin-1 Beta Production by Suppressing ASC Ubiquitination. J Virol 92:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29386291
- Zhang MQ et al. Differential Effects of Autophagy-Related 10 Protein on HCV Replication and Autophagy Flux Are Mediated by Its Cysteine44 and Cysteine135. Front Immunol 9:2176 (2018). PubMed: 30319633
- Liu G et al. Nuclear-resident RIG-I senses viral replication inducing antiviral immunity. Nat Commun 9:3199 (2018). PubMed: 30097581