参阅全部 DDDDK tag 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to DDDDK tag
经测试应用适用于: WB, ICC/IF, ELISA, IPmore details
Peptide xxxDDDDK conjugated to KLH. xxx represents random amino acids. This sequence represents the Enterokinase Cleavage Site.
常规说明Epitope tags provide a method to localize gene products in a variety of cell types, study the topology of proteins and protein complexes, identify associated proteins, and characterize newly identified, low abundance or poorly immunogenic proteins when protein specific antibodies are not available. Tagging with xxxDDDDK may be done at the N-terminus, N-terminus preceded by a methionine residue, C-terminus, and in internal positions of the target protein. The small size of the epitope tag and its high hydrophilicity tend to decrease the possibility of interference with protein expression, proteolytic maturation, antigenicity and function. The enterokinase cleavage site allows it to be completely removed from the purified fusion proteins.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Anti-DDDDK tag antibody - (Equivalent to FLAG antibodies from Sigma) (ab1170)
- Anti-DDDDK tag antibody [FG4R] - (Equivalent to FLAG antibodies from Sigma) (ab125243)
- Anti-DDDDK tag antibody - (Equivalent to FLAG antibodies from Sigma) (ab1257)
- Anti-DDDDK tag antibody [F-tag-01] - (Equivalent to FLAG antibodies from Sigma) (ab18230)
- Anti-DDDDK tag antibody [EPR20018-251] - (Equivalent to FLAG antibodies from Sigma) (ab205606)
- Anti-DDDDK tag antibody [EPR20018-251] - BSA and Azide free (ab236777)
- Anti-DDDDK tag antibody [M2] - (Equivalent to FLAG antibodies from Sigma) (HRP) (ab49763)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1162 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.2 - 1 µg/ml.
Antibody was analyzed by western blot using various amino-terminal and carboxy-terminal DDDDK fusion proteins and Invitrogen Positope" R900-40. A 1/5000 dilution gave bands against 0.1, 1.0 and 10 ng of the fusion proteins and 100 ng and 25 ng of the Positope.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml.
As coating antibody in sELISA.
|IP||1/40. PubMed: 25419851|
相关性This is a useful tool for the localisation and characterisation of DDDDK tagged proteins.
- DDDDK epitope tag antibody
- DDDK antibody
- ddk antibody
Immunofluorescent analysis of A293 cells labeling Flag-VPS35 with ab1162 at 10 μg/ml. The nuclear counter stain is DAPI (blue).
ab1162 staining DDDDK tag in hTERT-RPE1 by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with Paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with Saponin and blocked with 0.02% BSA for 20 minutes at 18°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100) for 45 minutes at 18°C. A Cy3®-conjugated Donkey anti-rabbit polyclonal was used as the secondary antibody.
ab1162 staining DDDDK tag (pink) in neonatal rat cardiomyocytes transduced with Ad-TBX18/FLAG-IRES-GFP by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence.
Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 and incubated with primary antibody. An AlexaFluor®-conjugated anti-rabbit IgG was used as the secondary antibody. Nuclei were stained with DAPI (blue).
This product has been referenced in:
- Khoury G et al. HIV latency reversing agents act through Tat post translational modifications. Retrovirology 15:36 (2018). WB . Read more (PubMed: 29751762) »
- Rogers OC et al. PSA-selective activation of cytotoxic human serine proteases within the tumor microenvironment as a therapeutic strategy to target prostate cancer. Oncotarget 9:22436-22450 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29854290) »