Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to DcR2
- Suitable for: ICC, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 DcR2 一抗
特异性Human, Mouse, Rat
经测试应用适用于: ICC, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
常规说明Decoy Receptor 2 for TRAIL
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2019 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/2000.|
功能Receptor for the cytotoxic ligand TRAIL. Contains a truncated death domain and hence is not capable of inducing apoptosis but protects against TRAIL-mediated apoptosis. Reports are contradictory with regards to its ability to induce the NF-kappa-B pathway. According to PubMed:9382840, it cannot but according to PubMed:9430226, it can induce the NF-kappa-B pathway.
组织特异性Widely expressed, in particular in fetal kidney, lung and liver, and in adult testis and liver. Also expressed in peripheral blood leukocytes, colon and small intestine, ovary, prostate, thymus, spleen, pancreas, kidney, lung, placenta and heart.
序列相似性Contains 1 death domain.
Contains 3 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 264 antibody
- CD264 antibody
- DcR 2 antibody
Anti-DcR2 antibody (ab2019) at 1/1000 dilution + HeLa whole cell lysate
Observed band size: 35 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab2019 at 10µg/ml staining DcR2 in human Hela cells by Immunocytochemistry.
ab2019 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Wang Z et al. Enhancing the antitumor activity of an engineered TRAIL-coated oncolytic adenovirus for treating acute myeloid leukemia. Signal Transduct Target Ther 5:40 (2020). PubMed: 32327638
- Brunetti G et al. High expression of TRAIL by osteoblastic differentiated dental pulp stem cells affects myeloma cell viability. Oncol Rep 39:2031-2039 (2018). PubMed: 29484421
- You C et al. ß-catenin decreases acquired TRAIL resistance in non-small-cell lung cancer cells by regulating the redistribution of death receptors. Int J Oncol 53:2258-2268 (2018). PubMed: 30132512
- Chung SI et al. Comparison of liver oncogenic potential among human RAS isoforms. Oncotarget 7:7354-66 (2016). PubMed: 26799184
- Laine A et al. Senescence sensitivity of breast cancer cells is defined by positive feedback loop between CIP2A and E2F1. Cancer Discov 3:182-97 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23306062
- Yu M et al. Inactivation of TGF-ß signaling and loss of PTEN cooperate to induce colon cancer in vivo. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2013). Mouse . PubMed: 23604118
- Fan LC et al. a-Catulin knockdown induces senescence in cancer cells. Oncogene 30:2610-21 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21278790
- Anees M et al. Recurrence-free survival in prostate cancer is related to increased stromal TRAIL expression. Cancer 117:1172-82 (2011). PubMed: 21381010
- Emblom-Callahan MC et al. Genomic phenotype of non-cultured pulmonary fibroblasts in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Genomics 96:134-45 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20451601
- Leithner K et al. Nuclear and cytoplasmic death receptor 5 as prognostic factors in patients with non-small cell lung cancer treated with chemotherapy. Lung Cancer 65:98-104 (2009). PubMed: 19081160