Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to DCK
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 DCK 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WB, ICC/IFmore details
预测可用于: Mouse, Rat, Cow
Recombinant fragment corresponding to a region within amino acids 1 - 216 of Human DCK.
- 293T, A431, H1299, HeLa, HepG2, MOLT4 or Raji cell lines.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: 79% PBS, 20% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
功能Required for the phosphorylation of the deoxyribonucleosides deoxycytidine (dC), deoxyguanosine (dG) and deoxyadenosine (dA). Has broad substrate specificity, and does not display selectivity based on the chirality of the substrate. It is also an essential enzyme for the phosphorylation of numerous nucleoside analogs widely employed as antiviral and chemotherapeutic agents.
序列相似性Belongs to the DCK/DGK family.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Information by UniProt
- dCK antibody
- DCK protein antibody
- DCK_HUMAN antibody
ab96599 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Vena F et al. Targeting Casein Kinase 1 Delta Sensitizes Pancreatic and Bladder Cancer Cells to Gemcitabine Treatment by Upregulating Deoxycytidine Kinase. Mol Cancer Ther 19:1623-1635 (2020). PubMed: 32430484
- Hu Q et al. dCK negatively regulates the NRF2/ARE axis and ROS production in pancreatic cancer. Cell Prolif 51:e12456 (2018). PubMed: 29701272
- Zhong R et al. Deoxycytidine kinase participates in the regulation of radiation-induced autophagy and apoptosis in breast cancer cells. Int J Oncol 52:1000-1010 (2018). PubMed: 29393406
- Hammam K et al. Dual protein kinase and nucleoside kinase modulators for rationally designed polypharmacology. Nat Commun 8:1420 (2017). PubMed: 29127277
- Kerr M et al. Deoxycytidine kinase expression underpins response to gemcitabine in bladder cancer. Clin Cancer Res 20:5435-45 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25224279
- Frese KK et al. nab-Paclitaxel potentiates gemcitabine activity by reducing cytidine deaminase levels in a mouse model of pancreatic cancer. Cancer Discov 2:260-269 (2012). PubMed: 22585996