DAB substrate kit ab64238 is used for IHC staining using HRP / peroxidase enzyme for detection. Reagent is stable for up to 6 hours after mixing the two components.
DAB (3,3'Diaminobenzidine) is the most commonly used chromogen for immunohistochemical staining. In the presence of HRP / peroxidase, DAB produces a brown precipitate that is insoluble in alcohol.
This product is a two component form consisting of a liquid, refrigerator stable DAB Chromogen and DAB Substrate.
IHC protocol suitable for use with DAB substrate kit:
For frozen sections, skip steps 1 and 2.
1. Deparaffinize and rehydrate formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue section.
2. Use appropriate antigen retrieval buffer or enzyme (primary antibody dependent) to treat sections. Wash 3 times in buffer.
5. Apply primary antibody in antibody diluent and incubate.
7. Apply streptavidin-HRP and incubate for 10 minutes at room temperature.
8. Rinse 4 times in buffer. Place slide in DAB substrate ab64238 or AEC substrate and incubate until desired color is achieved (1-10 mins). Rinse 4 times in buffer.
9. Add enough drops of hematoxylin to cover the section. Incubate for 1 minute.
10. Rinse 7-8 times in tap water. Add mounting medium to cover the section.
Find complete IHC kits, and reagents for antigen retrieval, blocking, signal amplification, visualization, counterstaining, and mounting in the IHC kits and reagents guide.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
存放说明Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
存储溶液Constituents: 100% Propylene glycol, 5% Hydrogen peroxide, DAB substrate buffer
组件 60 ml 125 ml 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 2ml 1 x 4ml DAB substrate 1 x 60ml 1 x 125ml
相关性3,3' Diaminobenzidine (DAB) is a widely used chromogen for immunohistochemical staining. In the presence of peroxidase enzyme, DAB produces a brown precipitate that is insoluble in alcohol.
- 3 3' Diaminobenzidine
The Abpromise guarantee
Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Immunohistochemical analysis of healthy and colitis mouse colon sections (untreated and treated with enoxaparin) labeling claudin-4 with ab15104 at 1/200. ab7090, anti-rabbit immunoglobulin G conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP) at 1/300 was used as the secondary antibody. ab64238 at 1/50 was used to develop the histological signal.
Antigen retrieval was performed by incubating the sections for 10 minutes at 97°C in 1 mM EDTA buffer, pH 8.0 or 10 mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0.
Control, C; untreated colitis, DSS; oral enoxaparin, OE; intraperitoneal injection of enoxaparin, IPE.
Immuno-staining of formalin–fixed and paraffin-embedded liver sections with ab64238. Secontions were obtained from control (saline) and treated with CCl4+CT-N and CCl4+AD-N (left) and antibody control (right).
Immunohistochemical analysis of mouse lung. Samples were fixed in 10% buffered formalin, paraffinized and sliced at 1.5 µm thick. Antigen retrieval was performed using ab64214 for the deparaffinized slices. Sections were blocked with 2% normal goat serum, PBS(-) and 0.1% Tween20. They were then incubated with the primary antibodies for 1 hour at 4°C and with secondary antibodies for 30 minutes at room temperature. The avidin-biotin-peroxidase complex method with peroxidase streptavidin and the DAB substrate kit ab64238 was performed.
(A) A resected lung from a mouse sacrificed 28 days after SCL injection.
(B) Haemotoxylin and Eosin staining showing the tumor composed of a central area with necrosis and a peripheral zone filled with SCLs.
(C) Immunohistochemical staining for MMP-14 showing positive expression of MMP-14 in the peripheral zone of the tumor and negative in central zone.
(D) Immunohistochemical staining weak staining of MMP-2 in the peripheral zone.
ab64238 被引用在 96 文献中.
- Gualandi M et al. Oncogenic ALKF1174L drives tumorigenesis in cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma. Life Sci Alliance 3:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32312912
- Albarracin L et al. Efficient Selection of New Immunobiotic Strains With Antiviral Effects in Local and Distal Mucosal Sites by Using Porcine Intestinal Epitheliocytes. Front Immunol 11:543 (2020). PubMed: 32322251
- Jiang W et al. Long non-coding RNA EBLN3P promotes the recovery of the function of impaired spiral ganglion neurons by competitively binding to miR-204-5p and regulating TMPRSS3 expression. Int J Mol Med 45:1851-1863 (2020). PubMed: 32186779
- Matouskova K et al. Exposure to low doses of oxybenzone during perinatal development alters mammary gland morphology in male and female mice. Reprod Toxicol 92:66-77 (2020). PubMed: 31408669
- Samanta J et al. Oleic Acid Protects from Arsenic-Induced Cardiac Hypertrophy via AMPK/FoxO/NFATc3 Pathway. Cardiovasc Toxicol 20:261-280 (2020). PubMed: 31571030