DAB substrate kit ab64238 is used for IHC staining using HRP / peroxidase enzyme for detection. Reagent is stable for up to 6 hours after mixing the two components.
DAB (3,3'Diaminobenzidine) is the most commonly used chromogen for immunohistochemical staining. In the presence of HRP / peroxidase, DAB produces a brown precipitate that is insoluble in alcohol.
This product is a two component form consisting of a liquid, refrigerator stable DAB Chromogen and DAB Substrate.
IHC protocol suitable for use with DAB substrate kit:
For frozen sections, skip steps 1 and 2.
1. Deparaffinize and rehydrate formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue section.
2. Use appropriate antigen retrieval buffer or enzyme (primary antibody dependent) to treat sections. Wash 3 times in buffer.
5. Apply primary antibody in antibody diluent and incubate.
7. Apply streptavidin-HRP and incubate for 10 minutes at room temperature.
8. Rinse 4 times in buffer. Place slide in DAB substrate ab64238 or AEC substrate and incubate until desired color is achieved (1-10 mins). Rinse 4 times in buffer.
9. Add enough drops of hematoxylin to cover the section. Incubate for 1 minute.
10. Rinse 7-8 times in tap water. Add mounting medium to cover the section.
Find complete IHC kits, and reagents for antigen retrieval, blocking, signal amplification, visualization, counterstaining, and mounting in the IHC kits and reagents guide.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
存放说明Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
存储溶液Constituents: 100% Propylene glycol, 5% Hydrogen peroxide, DAB substrate buffer
组件 60 ml 125 ml 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 2ml 1 x 4ml DAB substrate 1 x 60ml 1 x 125ml
相关性3,3' Diaminobenzidine (DAB) is a widely used chromogen for immunohistochemical staining. In the presence of peroxidase enzyme, DAB produces a brown precipitate that is insoluble in alcohol.
- 3 3' Diaminobenzidine
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64238 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
Immunohistochemical analysis of healthy and colitis mouse colon sections (untreated and treated with enoxaparin) labeling claudin-4 with ab15104 at 1/200. ab7090, anti-rabbit immunoglobulin G conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP) at 1/300 was used as the secondary antibody. ab64238 at 1/50 was used to develop the histological signal.
Antigen retrieval was performed by incubating the sections for 10 minutes at 97°C in 1 mM EDTA buffer, pH 8.0 or 10 mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0.
Control, C; untreated colitis, DSS; oral enoxaparin, OE; intraperitoneal injection of enoxaparin, IPE.
Immuno-staining of formalin–fixed and paraffin-embedded liver sections with ab64238. Secontions were obtained from control (saline) and treated with CCl4+CT-N and CCl4+AD-N (left) and antibody control (right).
Immunohistochemical analysis of mouse lung. Samples were fixed in 10% buffered formalin, paraffinized and sliced at 1.5 µm thick. Antigen retrieval was performed using ab64214 for the deparaffinized slices. Sections were blocked with 2% normal goat serum, PBS(-) and 0.1% Tween20. They were then incubated with the primary antibodies for 1 hour at 4°C and with secondary antibodies for 30 minutes at room temperature. The avidin-biotin-peroxidase complex method with peroxidase streptavidin and the DAB substrate kit ab64238 was performed.
(A) A resected lung from a mouse sacrificed 28 days after SCL injection.
(B) Haemotoxylin and Eosin staining showing the tumor composed of a central area with necrosis and a peripheral zone filled with SCLs.
(C) Immunohistochemical staining for MMP-14 showing positive expression of MMP-14 in the peripheral zone of the tumor and negative in central zone.
(D) Immunohistochemical staining weak staining of MMP-2 in the peripheral zone.
ab64238 被引用在 64 文献中.
- Dan C et al. HNF1B expression regulates ECI2 gene expression, potentially serving a role in prostate cancer progression. Oncol Lett 17:1094-1100 (2019). PubMed: 30655870
- Zhao L et al. Label-free microfluidic chip for the identification of mesothelial cell clusters in pleural effusion. Oncol Lett 17:4532-4544 (2019). PubMed: 30944642
- Spronck EA et al. AAV5-miHTT Gene Therapy Demonstrates Sustained Huntingtin Lowering and Functional Improvement in Huntington Disease Mouse Models. Mol Ther Methods Clin Dev 13:334-343 (2019). PubMed: 30984798
- Liu L et al. MicroRNA-140 inhibits skeletal muscle glycolysis and atrophy in endotoxin-induced sepsis in mice via the WNT signaling pathway. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31042421
- Réus GZ et al. Early Maternal Deprivation Induces Microglial Activation, Alters Glial Fibrillary Acidic Protein Immunoreactivity and Indoleamine 2,3-Dioxygenase during the Development of Offspring Rats. Mol Neurobiol 56:1096-1108 (2019). PubMed: 29873040