Key features and details
- NMDA glutamate site antagonist
- CAS Number: 79055-68-8
- Purity: > 99%
- Soluble in water to 100 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
产品名称D-AP5，NMDA glutamate site拮抗剂
描述NMDA glutamate site拮抗剂
Competitive NMDA receptor glutamate site antagonist. More active form of DL-AP5.
Also available in simple stock solutions (ab144482) - add 1 ml of water to get an exact, ready-to-use concentration.
存放说明Store at +4°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解度概述Soluble in water to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
2D chemical structure image of ab120003, D-AP5, NMDA glutamate site antagonist
(A) Photomicrograph of a DCN fusiform cell filled with lucifer yellow (top) and whole cell voltage clamp recording of this fusiform cell while stimulating the LVN (bottom). (B) Photomicrograph of a DCN granule cell filled with lucifer yellow (top) and whole cell voltage clamp recording of this granule cell while stimulating the LVN (bottom). Both cells were held at -68 mV and the LVN was stimulated at 0.3 Hz. Glutamatergic EPSCs are represented in black and are blocked by 50 µm D-AP5 and 10 µm NBQX (traces in red). Each trace represents an average of 10-20 single traces. The arrowhead represents the artifact of stimulus that has been removed for clarity. Scale bar: (A) 50 µm, (B) 20 µm.
Averaged Ca2+ transients (500 Hz line scans) evoked by 40 ms voltage step in a dendrite (left) and spine (right) in control (black), D-AP5 (red, 10 µM), after a 10 min washout of D-AP5 (green), and in 5 µM NMDA (blue). Mibefradil (20 µM), nimodipine (20 µM) and TTX (0.5 µM) were present throughout.
Representative voltage-clamp recording (Vh= −60 mV, ECl−=+8 mV) of a Purkinje cells response to simulated ischemia and sequential block of glutamate receptors and GABAA receptors.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120003 被引用在 236 文献中.
- Díaz-García CM et al. The distinct roles of calcium in rapid control of neuronal glycolysis and the tricarboxylic acid cycle. Elife 10:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33555254
- Wu K et al. Activity- and sleep-dependent regulation of tonic inhibition by Shisa7. Cell Rep 34:108899 (2021). PubMed: 33761345
- Lenz M et al. Interleukin 10 Restores Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Alterations in Synaptic Plasticity Probed by Repetitive Magnetic Stimulation. Front Immunol 11:614509 (2020). PubMed: 33391287
- Henneberger C et al. LTP Induction Boosts Glutamate Spillover by Driving Withdrawal of Perisynaptic Astroglia. Neuron 108:919-936.e11 (2020). PubMed: 32976770
- Sanders SS et al. The palmitoyl acyltransferase ZDHHC14 controls Kv1-family potassium channel clustering at the axon initial segment. Elife 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 33185190