Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [3A12] to Cytomegalovirus pp65 - BSA and Azide free
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Isotype: IgG2a
产品名称Anti-Cytomegalovirus pp65抗体[3A12] - BSA and Azide free
参阅全部 Cytomegalovirus pp65 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[3A12] to Cytomegalovirus pp65 - BSA and Azide free
特异性Cytomegalovirus pp65 (Lower Matrix Protein).
经测试应用适用于: WB, ICC/IFmore details
种属反应性与反应: Other species
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituent: 100% PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6503 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
相关性Cytomegalovirus is a member of the herpes virus group, which includes herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2, varicella zoster virus (which causes chicken pox), and Epstein Barr virus (which causes infectious mononucleosis). These viruses share a characteristic ability to remain dormant within the body over a long period. CMV viral genes are co-ordinately expressed in groups at various times after infection. Early viral proteins are expressed in the nucleus of infected cells within 3 to 24 hours of infection prior to the commencement of viral DNA replication. This is followed by expression of the early intermediate genes, which encode enzymes required for viral DNA replication. After 48 to 72 hours, a number of late viral antigens may be demonstrated in the nuclei and cytoplasm of infected cells. pp65 is a 65kD phosphorylated glycoprotein and is the most abundant of the late antigens.
- 65 kDa matrix phosphoprotein antibody
- 65 kDa phosphoprotein antibody
- Tegument protein pp65 antibody
- Tegument protein UL83 antibody
ab6503 被引用在 14 文献中.
- Zhao C et al. GOLPH3 Promotes Angiogenesis of Lung Adenocarcinoma by Regulating the Wnt/ß-Catenin Signaling Pathway. Onco Targets Ther 13:6265-6277 (2020). PubMed: 32636646
- Li D et al. Astragaloside IV protects ATDC5 cells from lipopolysaccharide-caused damage through regulating miR-203/MyD88. Pharm Biol 58:89-97 (2020). PubMed: 31906765
- Liu X et al. Human cytomegalovirus evades antibody-mediated immunity through endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation of the FcRn receptor. Nat Commun 10:3020 (2019). PubMed: 31289263
- Ye X et al. Identification of adipocyte plasma membrane-associated protein as a novel modulator of human cytomegalovirus infection. PLoS Pathog 15:e1007914 (2019). PubMed: 31356650
- Liu B et al. Recombinant human growth hormone treatment of mice suppresses inflammation and apoptosis caused by skin flap ischemia-reperfusion injury. J Cell Biochem 120:18162-18171 (2019). PubMed: 31144385