Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [5C3] to Cytomegalovirus pp28
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Isotype: IgG2a
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[5C3] to Cytomegalovirus pp28
特异性Cytomegalovirus pp28 tegument protein. Slight cross reactivity with HSV1 (please see image 116).
经测试应用适用于: WB, ELISAmore details
种属反应性与反应: Other species
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
纯化说明> 95% IgG by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6502 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/16000. Detects a band of approximately . kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).|
相关性Cytomegalovirus (CMV), is a genus of Herpes viruses; in humans the species is known as Human herpesvirus 5 (HHV-5). It belongs to the Betaherpesvirinae subfamily of Herpesviridae. The name means "very big cell virus".
- SwissProt: P52368 Other species
- 28 kDa structural phosphoprotein antibody
- CMV pp28 tegument protein antibody
- CMV tegument protein UL99 antibody
ab6502 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Sloan E et al. MORC3, a Component of PML Nuclear Bodies, Has a Role in Restricting Herpes Simplex Virus 1 and Human Cytomegalovirus. J Virol 90:8621-33 (2016). PubMed: 27440897
- Lu Y et al. Stimulation of the Replication of ICP0-Null Mutant Herpes Simplex Virus 1 and pp71-Deficient Human Cytomegalovirus by Epstein-Barr Virus Tegument Protein BNRF1. J Virol 90:9664-9673 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27535048
- Lu Y & Everett RD Analysis of the functional interchange between the IE1 and pp71 proteins of human cytomegalovirus and ICP0 of herpes simplex virus 1. J Virol 89:3062-75 (2015). PubMed: 25552717
- McKinney C et al. A new role for the cellular PABP repressor Paip2 as an innate restriction factor capable of limiting productive cytomegalovirus replication. Genes Dev 27:1809-20 (2013). PubMed: 23964095
- Shikhagaie M et al. The human cytomegalovirus-specific UL1 gene encodes a late-phase glycoprotein incorporated in the virion envelope. J Virol 86:4091-101 (2012). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22345456
- Engel P et al. Human cytomegalovirus UL7, a homologue of the SLAM-family receptor CD229, impairs cytokine production. Immunol Cell Biol 89:753-66 (2011). PubMed: 21670740
- Stanton RJ et al. Reconstruction of the complete human cytomegalovirus genome in a BAC reveals RL13 to be a potent inhibitor of replication. J Clin Invest 120:3191-208 (2010). ICC/IF . PubMed: 20679731
- Buchkovich NJ et al. The endoplasmic reticulum chaperone BiP/GRP78 is important in the structure and function of the human cytomegalovirus assembly compartment. J Virol 83:11421-8 (2009). PubMed: 19741001
- Fukui Y et al. Establishment of a cell-based assay for screening of compounds inhibiting very early events in the cytomegalovirus replication cycle and characterization of a compound identified using the assay. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 52:2420-7 (2008). PubMed: 18458124
- Adair R et al. Human cytomegalovirus temporally regulated gene expression in differentiated, immortalized retinal pigment epithelial cells. J Clin Virol 35:478-84 (2006). PubMed: 16388985