Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [5C3] to Cytomegalovirus pp28
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Isotype: IgG2a
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[5C3] to Cytomegalovirus pp28
特异性Cytomegalovirus pp28 tegument protein. Slight cross reactivity with HSV1 (please see image 116).
经测试应用适用于: WB, ELISAmore details
种属反应性与反应: Other species
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
纯化说明> 95% IgG by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6502 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/16000. Detects a band of approximately . kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).|
相关性Cytomegalovirus (CMV), is a genus of Herpes viruses; in humans the species is known as Human herpesvirus 5 (HHV-5). It belongs to the Betaherpesvirinae subfamily of Herpesviridae. The name means "very big cell virus".
- SwissProt: P52368 Other species
- 28 kDa structural phosphoprotein antibody
- CMV pp28 tegument protein antibody
- CMV tegument protein UL99 antibody
ab6502 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Sloan E et al. MORC3, a Component of PML Nuclear Bodies, Has a Role in Restricting Herpes Simplex Virus 1 and Human Cytomegalovirus. J Virol 90:8621-33 (2016). PubMed: 27440897
- Lu Y et al. Stimulation of the Replication of ICP0-Null Mutant Herpes Simplex Virus 1 and pp71-Deficient Human Cytomegalovirus by Epstein-Barr Virus Tegument Protein BNRF1. J Virol 90:9664-9673 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27535048
- Lu Y & Everett RD Analysis of the functional interchange between the IE1 and pp71 proteins of human cytomegalovirus and ICP0 of herpes simplex virus 1. J Virol 89:3062-75 (2015). PubMed: 25552717
- McKinney C et al. A new role for the cellular PABP repressor Paip2 as an innate restriction factor capable of limiting productive cytomegalovirus replication. Genes Dev 27:1809-20 (2013). PubMed: 23964095
- Shikhagaie M et al. The human cytomegalovirus-specific UL1 gene encodes a late-phase glycoprotein incorporated in the virion envelope. J Virol 86:4091-101 (2012). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22345456
- Engel P et al. Human cytomegalovirus UL7, a homologue of the SLAM-family receptor CD229, impairs cytokine production. Immunol Cell Biol 89:753-66 (2011). PubMed: 21670740
- Stanton RJ et al. Reconstruction of the complete human cytomegalovirus genome in a BAC reveals RL13 to be a potent inhibitor of replication. J Clin Invest 120:3191-208 (2010). ICC/IF . PubMed: 20679731
- Buchkovich NJ et al. The endoplasmic reticulum chaperone BiP/GRP78 is important in the structure and function of the human cytomegalovirus assembly compartment. J Virol 83:11421-8 (2009). PubMed: 19741001
- Fukui Y et al. Establishment of a cell-based assay for screening of compounds inhibiting very early events in the cytomegalovirus replication cycle and characterization of a compound identified using the assay. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 52:2420-7 (2008). PubMed: 18458124
- Adair R et al. Human cytomegalovirus temporally regulated gene expression in differentiated, immortalized retinal pigment epithelial cells. J Clin Virol 35:478-84 (2006). PubMed: 16388985