Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cyclophilin A
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Cyclophilin A 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Cyclophilin A
特异性Detects recombinant human Cyclophilin A (CyPA), but does not detect endogenous levels of CyPA.
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Human
预测可用于: Cow, Cat, Pig, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, African green monkey
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Human Cyclophilin A. Purified recombinant Human Cyclophilin A.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3563 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
功能PPIases accelerate the folding of proteins. It catalyzes the cis-trans isomerization of proline imidic peptide bonds in oligopeptides.
序列相似性Belongs to the cyclophilin-type PPIase family. PPIase A subfamily.
Contains 1 PPIase cyclophilin-type domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Cyclophilin A antibody
- Cyclophilin antibody
- CyclophilinA antibody
ab3563 at 1/300 dilution detecting 0.5ug recombinant human cyclophilin A by Western Blot (ECL).
ICC/IF image of ab3563 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab3563, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
All lanes : Anti-Cyclophilin A antibody (ab3563) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 3 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 4 : NIH-3T3
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Observed band size: 18 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab3563 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Cowman S et al. Decrease of Nibrin expression in chronic hypoxia is associated with hypoxia-induced chemoresistance in some brain tumour cells. BMC Cancer 19:300 (2019). PubMed: 30943920
- Chen J et al. Human Cytomegalovirus Encoded miR-US25-1-5p Attenuates CD147/EMMPRIN-Mediated Early Antiviral Response. Viruses 9:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29194430
- Fan YN et al. Mir-34a Mimics Are Potential Therapeutic Agents for p53-Mutated and Chemo-Resistant Brain Tumour Cells. PLoS One 9:e108514 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25250818
- Lorenson MY et al. A major prolactin-binding complex on human milk fat globule membranes contains cyclophilins A and B: the complex is not the prolactin receptor. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 302:E585-94 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22205628
- Waller H et al. The use of AlphaLISA technology to detect interaction between hepatitis C virus-encoded NS5A and cyclophilin A. J Virol Methods 165:202-10 (2010). PubMed: 20132841
- Kratochwill K et al. Stress responses and conditioning effects in mesothelial cells exposed to peritoneal dialysis fluid. J Proteome Res 8:1731-47 (2009). PubMed: 19231869
- Cohen AA et al. Dynamic proteomics of individual cancer cells in response to a drug. Science 322:1511-6 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19023046