Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CTGF
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Rat, Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 CTGF 一抗
特异性This antibody detects recombinant human CTGF by Western Blotting. The band can be blocked by the immunising peptide (ab13741). We have been unable to detect endogenous protein in WB with ab5097.
经测试应用适用于: WB, ICC/IFmore details
种属反应性与反应: Rat, Human, Pig
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5097 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.
This application has only been tested on recombinant protein.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
功能Major connective tissue mitoattractant secreted by vascular endothelial cells. Promotes proliferation and differentiation of chondrocytes. Mediates heparin- and divalent cation-dependent cell adhesion in many cell types including fibroblasts, myofibroblasts, endothelial and epithelial cells. Enhances fibroblast growth factor-induced DNA synthesis.
组织特异性Expressed in bone marrow and thymic cells. Also expressed one of two Wilms tumors tested.
序列相似性Belongs to the CCN family.
Contains 1 CTCK (C-terminal cystine knot-like) domain.
Contains 1 IGFBP N-terminal domain.
Contains 1 TSP type-1 domain.
Contains 1 VWFC domain.
细胞定位Secreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix. Secreted.
- Information by UniProt
- CCN 2 antibody
- CCN family member 2 antibody
- CCN2 antibody
ICC/IF image of ab5097 stained HepG2 cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody ab5097 at 5µg/ml overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was DyLight® 488 goat anti- rabbit (ab96899) IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab5097 staining CTGF in Human Hela, cervix cancer cells by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with 0.2% Triton X-100 in PBS and blocked with 1% normal goat serum for 30 minutes. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/750) for 4 hours at 20°C. A Cy3®-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit polyclonal was used as the secondary antibody (1/800).
ab5097 staining CTGF in Pig skin tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with 3% BSA for 2 hours at 25°C; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation in a citrate buffer. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/200 in blocking buffer) for 24 hours at 4°C. A BHRP-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal (1/200) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab5097 被引用在 14 文献中.
- Li L et al. MicroRNA-584 Impairs Cellular Proliferation and Sensitizes Osteosarcoma Cells to Cisplatin and Taxanes by Targeting CCN2. Cancer Manag Res 12:2577-2587 (2020). PubMed: 32346311
- Sourbier C et al. Targeting loss of the Hippo signaling pathway in NF2-deficient papillary kidney cancers. Oncotarget 9:10723-10733 (2018). PubMed: 29535838
- Lambers E et al. Foxc1 Regulates Early Cardiomyogenesis and Functional Properties of Embryonic Stem Cell Derived Cardiomyocytes. Stem Cells 34:1487-500 (2016). PubMed: 26824887
- Lee CH et al. Harnessing endogenous stem/progenitor cells for tendon regeneration. J Clin Invest 125:2690-701 (2015). PubMed: 26053662
- Meng YH et al. Elevated expression of connective tissue growth factor, osteopontin and increased collagen content in human ascending thoracic aortic aneurysms. Vascular 22:20-7 (2014). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 23508392