Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [XM210] to Cortisol
- Suitable for: ELISA
- Isotype: IgG2a
参阅全部 Cortisol 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[XM210] to Cortisol
Cortisol, Ka = 1.7 x 109 M-1. XM-210 has some cross-reactivity with cortisone (~0.6%)
经测试应用适用于: ELISAmore details
Chemical/ Small Molecule corresponding to Cortisol conjugated to Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA).
常规说明Concentration varies from lot to lot and can be provided on request.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.121% Tris, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
纯化说明Purified by ion exchange chromatography and tested by electrophoresis.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1949 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
相关性Cortisol is the most potent glucocorticoid produced by the human adrenal. It is synthesized from cholesterol and its production is stimulated by pituitary adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) which is regulated by corticotropin releasing factor (CRF). ACTH and CRF secretions are inhibited by high cortisol levels in a negative feedback loop. In plasma a majority of cortisol is bound with high affinity to corticosteroid binding globulin (CBG or transcotin). Cortisol acts through specific intracellular receptors and affects numerous physiologic systems including immune function, glucose counter regulation, vascular tone, and bone metabolism.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab1949 被引用在 11 文献中.
- Shin J et al. Smart Fatigue Phone: Real-time estimation of driver fatigue using smartphone-based cortisol detection. Biosens Bioelectron 136:106-111 (2019). PubMed: 31048212
- Mes D et al. Neurobiology of Wild and Hatchery-Reared Atlantic Salmon: How Nurture Drives Neuroplasticity. Front Behav Neurosci 12:210 (2018). PubMed: 30254575
- Höglund E et al. Dietary l-tryptophan leaves a lasting impression on the brain and the stress response. Br J Nutr 117:1351-1357 (2017). PubMed: 28625179
- van den Bos R et al. Further characterisation of differences between TL and AB zebrafish (Danio rerio): Gene expression, physiology and behaviour at day 5 of the larval stage. PLoS One 12:e0175420 (2017). RIA . PubMed: 28419104
- Munje RD et al. A new paradigm in sweat based wearable diagnostics biosensors using Room Temperature Ionic Liquids (RTILs). Sci Rep 7:1950 (2017). PubMed: 28512341