Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Conjugated Noradrenaline
- Suitable for: ELISA, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
描述兔多克隆抗体to Conjugated Noradrenaline
特异性Using catecholamine-Glutaraldehyde-BSA conjugates, antibody specificity was performed with an ELISA test by competition experiments, as follows: (a) unconjugated or conjugated catecholamine concentration at half displacement (b) Non-reduced conjugate
Compound Cross-reactivity ratio (a) Noradrenaline 1 Octopamine 1/31 Dopamine 1/70 Adrenaline 1/177 Noradrenaline (b) 1/316 L-DOPA, Tyramine, unconjugated Noradrenaline 1/>5000
经测试应用适用于: ELISA, IHC-Frmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Synthetic noradrenaline conjugated to protein carriers (PC).
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Ammonium Sulphate Precipitation
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6454 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: assay dependent.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions / concentrations should be determined by the end user.
相关性Noradrenaline (NA) is a catecholamine neurotransmitter at postganglionic sympathetic fibres, produced following a series of steps from the essential amino acid phenylalanine. Terminal postganglionic sympathetic fibres have varicosities (where NA is synthesised and stored) which form synapses with the effector organ. The adrenal medulla is a major source of catecholamines (such as NA and adrenaline), however, most of the NA produced in the adrenal medulla is converted into adrenaline. NA is key in the fight-or-flight response and also directly increases heart rate, energy release from fat, and muscle readiness.
ab6454 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Aschrafi A et al. Angiotensin II mediates the axonal trafficking of tyrosine hydroxylase and dopamine ß-hydroxylase mRNAs and enhances norepinephrine synthesis in primary sympathetic neurons. J Neurochem 150:666-677 (2019). PubMed: 31306490
- Arima Y et al. Brain micro-inflammation at specific vessels dysregulates organ-homeostasis via the activation of a new neural circuit. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28809157