产品名称Complex II Enzyme Activity Microplate Assay试剂盒
参阅全部 Complex II 试剂盒
样品类型Cell Lysate, Tissue Lysate, Purified mitochondria
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human
Complex II Enzyme Activity Microplate Assay Kit is designed for determining the Complex II activity in a human, mouse, rat or bovine sample. Each of the 96 wells in the kit has been coated with an anti-Complex II monoclonal antibody (mAb) which purifies the enzyme from a complex sample such as mitochondria, tissue homogenate or cell lysate. After this in-well purification the production of ubiquinol by the enzyme is coupled to the reduction of the dye DCPIP (2,6-diclorophenolindophenol) and a decreases in its absorbance at 600 nm, which in turn recycles the substrate ubiquinone.
Succinate, Ubiquinone 2, DCPIP and Lipid?Phospholipd Mix should be stored at -80°C. All other components should be stored at 4°C.
Review the mitochondrial assay guide, or the full metabolism assay guide to learn about more assays for metabolites, metabolic enzymes, mitochondrial function, and oxidative stress, and also how to assay metabolic function in live cells using your plate reader.
存放说明Please refer to protocols.
组件 96 tests 10X Blocking Solution 1 x 5ml 10X Detergent 2 x 1ml 20X Buffer 1 x 15ml Complex II Activity Buffer 1 x 25ml DCPIP/DCIP 1 x 250µl Phospholipids 1 x 6ml Pre-coated 96-well microplate (12 strips) 1 unit Succinate 1 x 500µl Ubiquinone 2 1 x 60µl
相关性Complex II is also called succinate ubiquinone oxidoreductase or more commonly succinate dehydrogenase complex. This complex is composed of four nuclear encoded subunits and contains a flavin (FAD), non-heme iron centers and a b-type cytochrome as prosthetic groups. It is both a component of the electron transport chain and an enzyme of the Krebs cycle. Complex II deficiencies are seen in OXPHOS genetic disease and found in a type of cancer called paraganglioma.
- Succinate coenzyme Q reductase
- Succinate dehydrogenase
- Bovine Heart Mitochondria (ab110338)
- Rat liver tissue lysate - mitochondrial extract (ab110346)
- Rat heart tissue lysate - mitochondrial extract (ab110347)
- Rat brain tissue lysate - mitochondrial extract (ab110348)
- Mouse liver tissue lysate - mitochondrial extract (ab110349)
- Mouse heart tissue lysate - mitochondrial extract (ab110350)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - mitochondrial extract (ab110351)
Figure 2. This assay is compatible with different sample types such as mitochondria, tissue or cell lysates and in multiple species including human and rodent samples. Typical linear range data are shown for ab109908.
Figure 1. Example of raw data. Note the lag period before activity. Also note the activity of mitochondria (BHM, bovine heart mitochondria) is higher than whole cell lysate (HepG2, human hepatoblastoma) and the reaction ends at >1600 seconds because the substrates are used up.
Abcam's enzyme activity assays apply a novel approach, whereby target enzymes are first immunocaptured from tissue or cell samples before subsequent functional analysis. All of our ELISA kits utilize highly validated monoclonal antibodies and proprietary buffers, which are able to capture even very large enzyme complexes in their fully-intact, functionally-active states.
Capture antibodies are pre-coated in the wells of premium Nunc MaxiSorp™ modular microplates, which can be broken into 8-well strips. After the target has been immobilized in the well, substrate is added, and enzyme activity is analyzed by measuring the change in absorbance of either the substrate or the product of the reaction (depending upon which enzyme is being analyzed). By analyzing the enzyme's activity in an isolated context, outside of the cell and free from any other variables, an accurate measurement of the enzyme's functional state can be understood.
ab109908 被引用在 54 文献中.
- Black M et al. FOXM1 nuclear transcription factor translocates into mitochondria and inhibits oxidative phosphorylation. Mol Biol Cell N/A:mbcE19070413 (2020). PubMed: 32348194
- Agarwal E et al. Myc-mediated transcriptional regulation of the mitochondrial chaperone TRAP1 controls primary and metastatic tumor growth. J Biol Chem 294:10407-10414 (2019). PubMed: 31097545
- Xu D et al. Novel role of mitochondrial GTPases 1 in pathological cardiac hypertrophy. J Mol Cell Cardiol 128:105-116 (2019). PubMed: 30707992
- Verboven M et al. High intensity training improves cardiac function in healthy rats. Sci Rep 9:5612 (2019). PubMed: 30948751
- Klose J et al. Salinomycin: Anti-tumor activity in a pre-clinical colorectal cancer model. PLoS One 14:e0211916 (2019). PubMed: 30763370