Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cleaved PARP1
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Cleaved PARP1 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Cleaved PARP1
特异性This antibody recognizes only the large fragment of PARP1 (89 kDa) and does not react with full length PARP1. The immunogen does not contain Asp214.
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Cleaved PARP1 (N terminal). N-terminal residues of the catalytic domain of human PARP1.
Database link: NP_001609
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing the problem with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation.
One factor contributing to the crisis is the use of antibodies that are not suitable. This can lead to misleading results and the use of incorrect data informing project assumptions and direction. To help address this challenge, we have introduced an application and species grid on our primary antibody datasheets to make it easy to simplify identification of the right antibody for your needs.
Learn more here.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- DNA / RNA
- DNA Damage & Repair
- DNA Damage Response
- DNA Damage Recognition
功能Involved in the base excision repair (BER) pathway, by catalyzing the poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation of a limited number of acceptor proteins involved in chromatin architecture and in DNA metabolism. This modification follows DNA damages and appears as an obligatory step in a detection/signaling pathway leading to the reparation of DNA strand breaks. Mediates the poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation of APLF and CHFR. Positively regulates the transcription of MTUS1 and negatively regulates the transcription of MTUS2/TIP150. With EEF1A1 and TXK, forms a complex that acts as a T-helper 1 (Th1) cell-specific transcription factor and binds the promoter of IFN-gamma to directly regulate its transcription, and is thus involved importantly in Th1 cytokine production. Required for PARP9 and DTX3L recruitment to DNA damage sites. PARP1-dependent PARP9-DTX3L-mediated ubiquitination promotes the rapid and specific recruitment of 53BP1/TP53BP1, UIMC1/RAP80, and BRCA1 to DNA damage sites.
序列相似性Contains 1 BRCT domain.
Contains 1 PARP alpha-helical domain.
Contains 1 PARP catalytic domain.
Contains 2 PARP-type zinc fingers.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated by PRKDC and TXK.
Poly-ADP-ribosylated by PARP2. Poly-ADP-ribosylation mediates the recruitment of CHD1L to DNA damage sites.
S-nitrosylated, leading to inhibit transcription regulation activity.
细胞定位Nucleus. Nucleus, nucleolus. Localizes at sites of DNA damage.
- Information by UniProt
- ADP ribosyltransferase diphtheria toxin like 1 antibody
- ADP ribosyltransferase NAD(+) antibody
- ADP-ribosyltransferase diphtheria toxin-like 1 antibody
ab2317 被引用在 12 文献中.
- Liu H et al. The ginsenoside Rk3 exerts anti-esophageal cancer activity in vitro and in vivo by mediating apoptosis and autophagy through regulation of the PI3K/Akt/mTOR pathway. PLoS One 14:e0216759 (2019). PubMed: 31091245
- Gorelick-Ashkenazi A et al. Caspases maintain tissue integrity by an apoptosis-independent inhibition of cell migration and invasion. Nat Commun 9:2806 (2018). PubMed: 30022065
- Williams AA et al. Apoptotic Activity of MeCP2 Is Enhanced by C-Terminal Truncating Mutations. PLoS One 11:e0159632 (2016). PubMed: 27442528
- Zhu W et al. Sensing cytosolic RpsL by macrophages induces lysosomal cell death and termination of bacterial infection. PLoS Pathog 11:e1004704 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25738962
- Wong JJ et al. A Cullin1-based SCF E3 ubiquitin ligase targets the InR/PI3K/TOR pathway to regulate neuronal pruning. PLoS Biol 11:e1001657 (2013). PubMed: 24068890