Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Claspin
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Claspin 一抗
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
预测可用于: Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Orangutan
Synthetic peptide (Human) - which represented a portion of human Claspin encoded in part by exons 11, 12 and 13.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3720 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/2000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
功能Required for checkpoint mediated cell cycle arrest in response to inhibition of DNA replication or to DNA damage induced by both ionizing and UV irradiation. Adapter protein which binds to BRCA1 and the checkpoint kinase CHEK1 and facilitates the ATR-dependent phosphorylation of both proteins. Can also bind specifically to branched DNA structures and may associate with S-phase chromatin following formation of the pre-replication complex (pre-RC). This may indicate a role for this protein as a sensor which monitors the integrity of DNA replication forks.
序列相似性Belongs to the claspin family.
结构域The C-terminus of the protein contains 3 potential CHEK1-binding motifs (CKB motifs). Potential phosphorylation sites within CKB motif 1 and CKB motif 2 are required for interaction with CHEK1.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated. Undergoes ATR-dependent phosphorylation by CHEK1 during activation of DNA replication or damage checkpoints. Phosphorylation by CSNK1G1/CK1 promotes CHEK1 binding.
Ubiquitinated by the anaphase promoting complex/cyclosome (APC/C) during G1 phase, leading to its degradation by the proteasome. Ubiquitination is mediated via its interaction with FZR1/CDH1. Following DNA damage, it is deubiquitinated by USP28 in G2 phase, preventing its degradation.
- Information by UniProt
- Claspin antibody
- claspin homolog (Xenopus laevis) antibody
- Claspin homolog antibody
ab3720 被引用在 14 文献中.
- Kobayashi G et al. Claspin overexpression is associated with high-grade histology and poor prognosis in renal cell carcinoma. Cancer Sci 111:1020-1027 (2020). PubMed: 31912588
- Rai R et al. The Replisome Mediates A-NHEJ Repair of Telomeres Lacking POT1-TPP1 Independently of MRN Function. Cell Rep 29:3708-3725.e5 (2019). PubMed: 31825846
- Liang X et al. Anti-TGF-ß Antibody, 1D11, Ameliorates Glomerular Fibrosis in Mouse Models after the Onset of Proteinuria. PLoS One 11:e0155534 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27187580
- Ho H et al. RhoJ regulates melanoma chemoresistance by suppressing pathways that sense DNA damage. Cancer Res 72:5516-28 (2012). PubMed: 22971344
- Yoshida K et al. CDC6 interaction with ATR regulates activation of a replication checkpoint in higher eukaryotic cells. J Cell Sci 123:225-35 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20048340