Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Claspin
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3720 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/2000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
功能Required for checkpoint mediated cell cycle arrest in response to inhibition of DNA replication or to DNA damage induced by both ionizing and UV irradiation. Adapter protein which binds to BRCA1 and the checkpoint kinase CHEK1 and facilitates the ATR-dependent phosphorylation of both proteins. Can also bind specifically to branched DNA structures and may associate with S-phase chromatin following formation of the pre-replication complex (pre-RC). This may indicate a role for this protein as a sensor which monitors the integrity of DNA replication forks.
序列相似性Belongs to the claspin family.
结构域The C-terminus of the protein contains 3 potential CHEK1-binding motifs (CKB motifs). Potential phosphorylation sites within CKB motif 1 and CKB motif 2 are required for interaction with CHEK1.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated. Undergoes ATR-dependent phosphorylation by CHEK1 during activation of DNA replication or damage checkpoints. Phosphorylation by CSNK1G1/CK1 promotes CHEK1 binding.
Ubiquitinated by the anaphase promoting complex/cyclosome (APC/C) during G1 phase, leading to its degradation by the proteasome. Ubiquitination is mediated via its interaction with FZR1/CDH1. Following DNA damage, it is deubiquitinated by USP28 in G2 phase, preventing its degradation.
- Information by UniProt
- Claspin antibody
- claspin homolog (Xenopus laevis) antibody
- Claspin homolog antibody
ab3720 被引用在 13 文献中.
- Rai R et al. The Replisome Mediates A-NHEJ Repair of Telomeres Lacking POT1-TPP1 Independently of MRN Function. Cell Rep 29:3708-3725.e5 (2019). PubMed: 31825846
- Liang X et al. Anti-TGF-ß Antibody, 1D11, Ameliorates Glomerular Fibrosis in Mouse Models after the Onset of Proteinuria. PLoS One 11:e0155534 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27187580
- Ho H et al. RhoJ regulates melanoma chemoresistance by suppressing pathways that sense DNA damage. Cancer Res 72:5516-28 (2012). PubMed: 22971344
- Yoshida K et al. CDC6 interaction with ATR regulates activation of a replication checkpoint in higher eukaryotic cells. J Cell Sci 123:225-35 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20048340
- Sourisseau T et al. Aurora-A expressing tumour cells are deficient for homology-directed DNA double strand-break repair and sensitive to PARP inhibition. EMBO Mol Med 2:130-42 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20373286