Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Citrulline
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Citrulline 一抗
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-Frmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Chemical/ Small Molecule by a Glutaraldehyde linker.
常规说明This polyclonal antibody recognizes only citrulline residues on proteins not free citrulline.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Ammonium Sulphate Precipitation
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6464 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/5000 - 1/10000.|
|IHC-Fr||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
相关性The amino acid Citrulline is required to detoxify the liver from ammonia, which is a waste product of the body from oxidation. Citrulline promotes energy and assists with the immune system. This unusual amino acid is formed in the urea cycle by the addition of carbon dioxide and ammonia to ornithine. It is then combined with aspartic acid to form arginosuccinic acid, which later is metabolized into the amino acid arginine.
Immunofluorescence analysis of THP-1 cells, staining Citrulline with ab6464.
Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde and blocked with 0.05% BSA for 1 hour at 37°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/500 in diluent) for 2 hours at 37°C. ab6717 Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (FITC) was used to detect staining.
ab6464 被引用在 13 文献中.
- Mohamed BM et al. Induction of protein citrullination and auto-antibodies production in murine exposed to nickel nanomaterials. Sci Rep 8:679 (2018). PubMed: 29330439
- Verheul MK et al. Pitfalls in the detection of citrullination and carbamylation. Autoimmun Rev 17:136-141 (2018). PubMed: 29203292
- Walker JL et al. In wound repair vimentin mediates the transition of mesenchymal leader cells to a myofibroblast phenotype. Mol Biol Cell 29:1555-1570 (2018). PubMed: 29718762
- Feigenson M et al. Histone Deacetylase 3 Deletion in Mesenchymal Progenitor Cells Hinders Long Bone Development. J Bone Miner Res 32:2453-2465 (2017). PubMed: 28782836
- Horibata S et al. Role of peptidylarginine deiminase 2 (PAD2) in mammary carcinoma cell migration. BMC Cancer 17:378 (2017). PubMed: 28549415