Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to cIAP1
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 cIAP1 一抗
经测试应用适用于: IHC-P, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
The immunogen sequence of Rabbit polyclonal to cIAP1 (ab2399) was a peptide sequence flanking amino acid 530 of human cIAP1. (Peptide available as ab38272.)
- WB: Jurkat cell lysate, PC12 cell lysate, rat kidney tissue lysate
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.03% Proclin 300
Constituents: PBS, 30% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.5% BSA, 0.015% EDTA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2399 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 72 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa).|
功能Apoptotic suppressor. The BIR motifs region interacts with TNF receptor associated factors 1 and 2 (TRAF1 and TRAF2) to form an heteromeric complex, which is then recruited to the tumor necrosis factor receptor 2 (TNFR2).
组织特异性Present in many fetal and adult tissues. Mainly expressed in adult skeletal muscle, thymus, testis, ovary, and pancreas, low or absent in brain and peripheral blood leukocytes.
序列相似性Belongs to the IAP family.
Contains 3 BIR repeats.
Contains 1 CARD domain.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- Information by UniProt
- API 1 antibody
- API1 antibody
- Apoptosis inhibitor 1 antibody
Anti-cIAP1 antibody (ab2399) + Jurkat Cell lysate
Predicted band size: 69 kDa
Observed band size: 70 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
IHC image of ab2399 staining in human tonsil formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab2399, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
ab2399 被引用在 14 文献中.
- Craver BM et al. The SMAC mimetic LCL-161 selectively targets JAK2V617F mutant cells. Exp Hematol Oncol 9:1 (2020). PubMed: 31908904
- Leung DTH et al. Combined PPAR? Activation and XIAP Inhibition as a Potential Therapeutic Strategy for Ovarian Granulosa Cell Tumors. Mol Cancer Ther 18:364-375 (2019). PubMed: 30530769
- Cheng Z et al. Lactobacillus raisesin vitroanticancer effect of geniposide in HSC-3 human oral squamous cell carcinoma cells. Exp Ther Med 14:4586-4594 (2017). PubMed: 29104666
- Xu Q et al. The cytoplasmic nuclear receptor RAR? controls RIP1 initiated cell death when cIAP activity is inhibited. Nat Commun 8:425 (2017). PubMed: 28871172
- Balakrishnan K et al. Reactivation of Smac-mediated apoptosis in chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells: mechanistic studies of Smac mimetic. Oncotarget 7:39458-39472 (2016). PubMed: 27223062