Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Chromogranin A
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
参阅全部 Chromogranin A 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Chromogranin A
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
预测可用于: Mouse, Monkey
Recombinant fragment within Human Chromogranin A aa 250 to the C-terminus (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P10645
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
功能Pancreastatin strongly inhibits glucose induced insulin release from the pancreas.
序列相似性Belongs to the chromogranin/secretogranin protein family.
翻译后修饰Sulfated on tyrosine residues and/or contains sulfated glycans.
O-glycosylated with core 1 or possibly core 8 glycans.
细胞定位Secreted. Neuroendocrine and endocrine secretory granules.
- Information by UniProt
形式According to the Swiss-Prot database, this protein has many different forms which correspond to various molecular weights; thus the possible variation from the predicted molecular weight of 51kDa.
- beta Granin antibody
- betagranin (N-terminal fragment of chromogranin A) antibody
- catestatin antibody
ab15160 被引用在 181 文献中.
- Yagishita Y et al. Constitutive Activation of Nrf2 in Mice Expands Enterogenesis in Small Intestine Through Negative Regulation of Math1. Cell Mol Gastroenterol Hepatol 11:503-524 (2021). PubMed: 32896624
- Chen Q et al. Paneth cell-derived growth factors support tumorigenesis in the small intestine. Life Sci Alliance 4:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33372038
- Jones BC et al. Paediatric gastric organoids as a tool for disease modelling and clinical translation. Pediatr Surg Int 37:317-324 (2021). PubMed: 33495862
- Quintero M et al. Cdk5rap3 is essential for intestinal Paneth cell development and maintenance. Cell Death Dis 12:131 (2021). PubMed: 33504792
- Yamazaki D et al. Role of adenomatous polyposis coli in proliferation and differentiation of colon epithelial cells in organoid culture. Sci Rep 11:3980 (2021). PubMed: 33597597