参阅全部 Chromatin Extraction 试剂盒
样品类型Tissue, Adherent cells, Suspension cells
Chromatin Extraction Kit (ab117152) is a complete set of optimized buffers and reagents for isolating chromatin or DNA-protein complex from mammalian cells or tissues in a simple and rapid format. Chromatin prepared by this kit can be used in a variety of chromatin immunoprecipitation methods. The isolated chromatin can also be used in other chromatin-related applications such as in vitro protein-DNA binding assays and nuclear enzyme assays.
存放说明Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 100 tests 1000X Protease Inhibitor Cocktail 1 x 110µl 10X Lysis Buffer 1 x 11ml Chromatin Buffer 1 x 11ml Extraction Buffer 1 x 11ml
ChIP analysis of RNA polymerase II enriched in GAPDH and MLH1 promoters with chromatin extract prepared from formaldehyde fixed colon cancer cells (2x105) using ab117152.
Chromatin was extracted from 3x106 mouse neuroblastoma cells, fixed for 10min at RT in 0.1% formaldehyde. Cells were sonicated before last centrifugation, and following centrifugation, cells were treated with proteinase K & RNAse A.
Chromatin yield was 4 µg chromatin/106 cells.Lane 1: 1kb DNA ladder Lane 2: 300 - 650bp DNA fragments
Image courtesy of anonymous Abreview
ab117152 被引用在 8 文献中.
- Yang C et al. FBP1 binds to the bromodomain of BRD4 to inhibit pancreatic cancer progression. Am J Cancer Res 10:523-535 (2020). PubMed: 32195024
- Fan P et al. Overexpressed histone acetyltransferase 1 regulates cancer immunity by increasing programmed death-ligand 1 expression in pancreatic cancer. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 38:47 (2019). PubMed: 30709380
- Yang G et al. VDAC1 is regulated by BRD4 and contributes to JQ1 resistance in breast cancer. Oncol Lett 18:2340-2347 (2019). PubMed: 31452730
- Zhu B et al. The protective role of DOT1L in UV-induced melanomagenesis. Nat Commun 9:259 (2018). PubMed: 29343685
- Matsui S et al. Neuronal SIRT1 regulates macronutrient-based diet selection through FGF21 and oxytocin signalling in mice. Nat Commun 9:4604 (2018). PubMed: 30389922
- Lu R et al. COPS5 amplification and overexpression confers tamoxifen-resistance in ERa-positive breast cancer by degradation of NCoR. Nat Commun 7:12044 (2016). Functional Studies ; Human . PubMed: 27375289
- Lammirato A et al. TIS7 induces transcriptional cascade of methylosome components required for muscle differentiation. BMC Biol 14:95 (2016). ChIP ; Mouse . PubMed: 27782840
- Tong D et al. The HIF/PHF8/AR axis promotes prostate cancer progression. Oncogenesis 5:e283 (2016). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 27991916