Key features and details
- Chicken Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Chicken
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP).
共轭说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6836 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6836 被引用在 3 文献中.
- McLellan H et al. The Ubiquitin E3 Ligase PUB17 Positively Regulates Immunity by Targeting a Negative Regulator, KH17, for Degradation. Plant Commun 1:100020 (2020). PubMed: 32715295
- He Q et al. Plant pathogen effector utilizes host susceptibility factor NRL1 to degrade the immune regulator SWAP70. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 115:E7834-E7843 (2018). PubMed: 30049706
- Abdi A et al. SAM domain-dependent activity of PfTKL3, an essential tyrosine kinase-like kinase of the human malaria parasite Plasmodium falciparum. Cell Mol Life Sci 67:3355-69 (2010). PubMed: 20582613