Key features and details
- Chicken Anti-Rat IgG H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Chicken
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Diaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles DTAF per mole of Rabbit IgG
共轭说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6832 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6832 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Wilson K et al. Bacterial expression of human kynurenine 3-monooxygenase: solubility, activity, purification. Protein Expr Purif 95:96-103 (2014). PubMed: 24316190
- Xavier S et al. BAMBI is expressed in endothelial cells and is regulated by lysosomal/autolysosomal degradation. PLoS One 5:e12995 (2010). PubMed: 20886049