Key features and details
- Chicken Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Biotin)
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Chicken
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
共轭说明Biotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Goat IgG molecule
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6828 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6828 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Sugawa F et al. Human primordial germ cell commitment in vitro associates with a unique PRDM14 expression profile. EMBO J 34:1009-24 (2015). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 25750208
- Takahashi N et al. Epithelial TRPV1 Signaling Accelerates Gingival Epithelial Cell Proliferation. J Dent Res 93:1141-7 (2014). PubMed: 25266715
- Kawasaki K et al. Bmp signalling in filiform tongue papillae development. Arch Oral Biol 57:805-13 (2012). PubMed: 22186069
- Andrade E et al. cDNA microarray analysis of differentially expressed genes in penile tissue after treatment with tadalafil. BJU Int 101:508-12 (2008). PubMed: 18005212