Key features and details
- Chicken Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Chicken
- Suitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB, ICC/IF
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 1.45% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
共轭说明Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6814 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6814 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Okal A et al. Re-engineered p53 activates apoptosis in vivo and causes primary tumor regression in a dominant negative breast cancer xenograft model. Gene Ther : (2014). WB . PubMed: 25077773
- Reaz S et al. A single mutant, A276S of p53, turns the switch to apoptosis. Mol Pharm 10:1350-9 (2013). PubMed: 23402381
- Dixon AS et al. Improved coiled-coil design enhances interaction with Bcr-Abl and induces apoptosis. Mol Pharm 9:187-95 (2012). PubMed: 22136227
- Dixon AS et al. Disruption of bcr-abl coiled coil oligomerization by design. J Biol Chem 286:27751-60 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21659527