Key features and details
- Sheep polyclonal to cGMP
- Suitable for: ELISA, RIA, Other
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab836 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|RIA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Able to detect and quantitate cGMP; 50% binding is achieved with a 1:6,400 dilution.|
|AP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Other||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
相关性Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) serves as a second messenger in a manner similar to that observed with cAMP. Peptide hormones, such as the natriuretic factors, activate receptors that are associated with membrane-bound guanylate cyclase (GC). Receptor activation of GC leads to the conversion of GTP to cGMP. Nitric oxide (NO) also stimulates cGMP production by activating soluble GC, perhaps by binding to the heme moiety of the enzyme. Similar to cAMP, cGMP mediates most of its intracellular effects through the activation of specific cGMP dependent protein kinases (PKG).
- Cyclic GMP antibody
- Cyclic guanosine monophosphate antibody
- Guanosine 3 5 Cyclic Monophosphate antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab836 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Wu W et al. Enhancing natriuretic peptide signaling in adipose tissue, but not in muscle, protects against diet-induced obesity and insulin resistance. Sci Signal 10:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28743802
- Yu L et al. A novel bioassay for the activity determination of therapeutic human brain natriuretic peptide (BNP). PLoS One 7:e49934 (2012). ELISA . PubMed: 23185490