Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CDKN2A/p19ARF
- Suitable for: ICC, ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 CDKN2A/p19ARF 一抗
特异性On Western blot the antibody reveals IVT murine p19ARF and a band of the same size in CTLL2 cells. It detects a specific band in WT mouse embryo fibroblasts which is not present in p19ARF-null MEFs.
经测试应用适用于: ICC, ELISA, WBmore details
不与反应: Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Mouse CDKN2A/p19ARF aa 50-150 conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
(Peptide available as
A monoclonal alternative to this target is available (ab26696).
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明The serum has been purified on a peptide-NHS-activated Sepharose column. Specific antibodies have been eluted with 100 mM glycine pH 2.5. The purified antibodies have been dialysed against PBS pH 7.4.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab80 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Fix with a 1:1 mixture of methanol:acetone at -20C for 10 mins (see image by Dr. David Bertwistle).|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 19 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa). Multiple bands with this antibody have frequently been reported. We believe that this is due to the different modification states of p19ARF. Nuclear extraction may be necessary in some samples.|
相关性The gene for CDK2NA generates several transcripts/proteins which differ from each other in their first exons. Three of these transcripts are generated by alternative splicing (isoform 1 a.k.a p16INK4A, isoform 2 and isoform 3 a.k.a p12), two of which are known to function as inhibitors of CDK4 kinase. One other transcript that is generated from this gene contains an alternate reading frame (ARF), with the first exon located 20kb upstream of the remainder of the gene(isoform 4 a.k.a. p14ARF, p19ARF, ARF). In spite of the structural and some functional differences, all the proteins encoded by the CDKN2A gene are involved in cell cycle G1 control.
- ARF antibody
- CDKN2A antibody
- Cyclin dependent kinase inhibitor 2A antibody
All lanes : Anti-CDKN2A/p19ARF antibody (ab80) at 1 µg/ml
Lanes 1-2 : mouse embryonic fibroblast total cell extract.
Lane 3 : mouse embryonic fibroblast total cell extract, with the p19ARF gene knocked out as a negative control.
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 17 kDa
Western blot of primary Mouse Embryo Fibroplasts (MEFs) using ab80 at 1 µg/ml. (30 µg of protein from total cell extracts per lane.)
ab80 antibody was tested on NIH 3T3 cells (which have a deletion of the p19ARF gene) as a negative control (-) and NIH 3T3 cells engineered to express HA-tagged p19ARF as a positive control (+).
Cells grown on coverslips were fixed with a 1:1 mixture of methanol:acetone at -20C for 10 mins. After drying, rehydrating and blocking, the co
ab80 被引用在 205 文献中.
- Kotowski K et al. 3PO as a Selective Inhibitor of 6-Phosphofructo-2-Kinase/Fructose-2,6-Biphosphatase 3 in A375 Human Melanoma Cells. Anticancer Res 40:2613-2625 (2020). PubMed: 32366406
- Mikawa R et al. p19Arf Exacerbates Cigarette Smoke-Induced Pulmonary Dysfunction. Biomolecules 10:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32192082
- Benkafadar N et al. ROS-Induced Activation of DNA Damage Responses Drives Senescence-Like State in Postmitotic Cochlear Cells: Implication for Hearing Preservation. Mol Neurobiol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30693443
- Vaquero M et al. Sprouty1 Controls Genitourinary Development via its N-Terminal Tyrosine. J Am Soc Nephrol 30:1398-1411 (2019). PubMed: 31300484
- Alameda JP et al. Premature aging and cancer development in transgenic mice lacking functional CYLD. Aging (Albany NY) 11:127-159 (2019). PubMed: 30631004