参阅全部 CDKN2A/p16INK4a 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to CDKN2A/p16INK4a - N-terminal
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human CDKN2A/p16INK4a (N terminal). 19 amino acid peptide.
Database link: P42771
- Human colon tissues. Human colon cells. Mouse colon tissue lysate.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Anti-CDKN2A/p16INK4a antibody [EPR1473] - C-terminal (ab108349)
- Anti-CDKN2A/p16INK4a antibody [EPR1473] - BSA and Azide free (ab186932)
- Anti-CDKN2A/p16INK4a antibody [EPR1473] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab192054)
- Anti-CDKN2A/p16INK4a antibody [EP435Y-129R] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab199756)
- Anti-CDKN2A/p16INK4a antibody [EPR20418] (ab211542)
- Anti-CDKN2A/p16INK4a antibody [EPR20418] - BSA and Azide free (ab232402)
- Anti-CDKN2A/p16INK4a antibody [EP435Y] (ab40803)
- Anti-CDKN2A/p16INK4a antibody [EP435Y-129R] (ab81278)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab189034 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
细胞定位Cytoplasmic and Nuclear
形式There are 4 isoforms produced by alternative splicing. Isoform 1 also known as: p16INK4a; Isoform 3 also known as: p12; Isoform 4 also known as: p14ARF; p19ARF; ARF.
- CCM2 antibody
- CDK4 inhibitor p16 INK4 antibody
- CDK4I antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-CDKN2A/p16INK4a antibody - N-terminal (ab189034) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-CDKN2A/p16INK4a antibody - N-terminal (ab189034) at 2 µg/ml
All lanes : mouse colon tissue lysate
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human kidney tissue sections labeling CDKN2A/p16INK4a with ab189034 at 5 µg/ml. Heat mediated antigen retrieval was performed.
Immunofuorescent analysis of human colon cells labeling CDKN2A using ab189034 at 20 µg/ml.
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin fixed, paraffin embedded human colon tissue labeling CDKN2A using ab189034 at 5 µg/ml.
This product has been referenced in:
- Chen K et al. Optineurin-mediated mitophagy protects renal tubular epithelial cells against accelerated senescence in diabetic nephropathy. Cell Death Dis 9:105 (2018). IF . Read more (PubMed: 29367621) »
- Yan Z et al. Curcumin exerts a protective effect against premature ovarian failure in mice. J Mol Endocrinol 60:261-271 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29437881) »